Mike Vick Mistress Bella Escritor Writing Tell-All Book | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Mike Vick’s Mistress Writing Book About Their Affair & Wants You to Pay For It

by Robert Littal | Posted on Thursday, June 20th, 2013

Mike Vick, Luck

Let me make sure I understand what is going on here.

A woman named Bella Escritor is writing a tell-all book documenting their affair, but wants you to help her publish it. Yep, that sounds about right in 2013.

Here is how she describes the book and why you should help her pay for it..

The non fiction novel will be about an NFL player who currently still plays as a starting Quarterback. After having a 10 year relationship with him, Bella now feels the need to move on with her own life. The one thing holding her back are all of the many secrets she kept inside for this man. Telling his secrets to Bella was his way of a release in order to move on with his own life. Need funds to cut out the middle man and self publish the novel. The novel will include personal documents such as love letters, photographs, text messages.

Michael Vick Mistress

The story is a personal account of the author’s true life experiences and relationship with a loved and hated NFL Quarterback. The secrets are personal and revealing them to the public will be a major step that will include a moral compass for the writer. All of the content is owned by the writer and therefore will not be a problem legally. The media will more than likely have a field day with this novel once it is written and the secrets of this Quarterback are made public knowledge.

When she realized she wasn’t getting enough cash being so vague, she went ahead and said it was Vick. I debated if I wanted to even put up the information on how you can help her, but then I figured if someone is dumb enough to contribute, that is on them.

As you can see she has $160 of the $22k she wants.  I am not an expert on book publishing, but I don’t think you need $22k to get the ball rolling on a book, but I digress.

Vick is happily married now, but in this day and age that doesn’t really matter does it?

1. caty greene says:

It’s not a book about an affair according to what I read. Its a book about secrets being released. Well we know whose side your on. Did I see you at one of the dogfights?

2. Jamaal says:

Im gonna give this chick her money for the book cause I wanna know what Vick’s hiding. ten years is not a groupie story. That’s a relationship. Im sure she knows a lot after 10 years. I read the piece online and its not about sex or affairs. and my folks in Atlanta know vick loved this girl. lets see how he tries to lie about that

3. P Dizzle says:

On some real shit, I think it’s pretty smart to use a crowdsourcing service like Kickstarter to help independently publish a book. I see a lot of authors doing it. But you are right, $22K is fucking nuts. Best of luck to the little skeeza though :)

4. P Dizzle says:

I just peeped that she has a blog too. http://www.bellaescritor.com

5. Jason says:

First of all if you are a “writer” but you’re still dumb enough to repeatedly call a work of nonfiction a “novel”? Yikes. I’m sure that’ll be a tough “”"novel”"” to get through. Secondly, I don’t trust anything she says. If you do…well, that’s not on me. Anybody who will publish a book of someone else’s secrets does not have integrity. That’s just basic. Pass.

• CHRIS says:

WHY WOULD YOU TRUST HER. YOUR A FAN OF MIKE VICK AND ANYTHING HE HAS TOLD YOU WAS TRUTH RIGHT? IF YOU READ ANYTHING SO FAR YOU WILL SEE SHE IS MOVING ON WITH HER LIFE BUT HIS SECRETS ARE HOLDING HER DOWN. SHE MADE A ERROR IN NOVEL SO WHAT SO QUICK TO JUDGE MAYBE THATS WHY SHE IS WRITING THE BOOK SO SHE CAN GET HER SIDE OUT. GONNA LAUGH AT YOUR AZZ WHEN YOU FIND THE TRUTH ALONG WITH THE PROOF THIS GIRL SAYS SHE HAS. ITS NOT A SUPERHEAD BOOK SHES NOT AIRING OUT HER LOVELIFE

• Rod says:

the chick said she needs money for editing said she human and not the perfect writer. plus vick lied a lot when he got in trouble all those times. she probably kno alot

6. Marcus says:

So all of a sudden she wants to clear her conscious. Oh never mind the man was in a relationship and was having babies with someone else but not her. If he loved her so much why didn’t he marry her? He had the choice of who he wanted to marry. So Mike has a 12 yr old son , 10 yr old daughter and a 5 year old daughter 2 have the same mother. The honest truth this is just a wounded bitch who can’t get any money from him anymore. Isn’t this the same chick that want money for pics she had and didn’t get it now she wants money for book. Can’t mess with thirsty ass skanks you never get rid of that trash. Nobody gives a F about no dogs either that Sh&$ is old. Only that white trash want to continue to bring that up. Sounds like this hoe wants to hurt his family no matter what!

• Marcus says:

White boy Chris up there is getting a nut hoping it about some dogs. LOL white people.

• Julie says:

if I was her I wouldn’t spend my money on a book. she smart as hell to get it public funded. and just because he got some kids and a baby momma don’t mean his heart belonged to someone else. If she was the money hungry hoe yall saying she was then those naked pictures would have came out by now. she aint going for that petty stuff. she moving on and leaving his dirt behind sounds like.

7. Ron Mexico says:

If MV got married after he was released from prison, yet she was involved with him for over 10 years, she’s more than his mistress. That would make her an ex., so by definition it was a relationship and not an affair. While we are calling names, what do you call a man who orchestrated the firing of the coach that was teaching him how to be a complete qb (and not the run 1st, run 2nd, pass for an incompletion/interception player he became), throws away millions of dollars on something as stupid as dog fighting, and lies to everyone about it?

I’ve heard his “story”. I for one would like to hear from someone that was around for it all.

8. tac says:

All of them whores start these relationships and if the guy don’t pay the extra money they need to fake the good life they write a tell all. Who cares about his life on the side over 80% of all pro sports players are players and most wives know that. That’s why none of them can stay married past 10-15 years. Shaq,kobe,michael,d wade, magic, melo yes he cheats on lala 2, dwight, tony parker, bret farve, joe montana, joe t, big ben, etc….. that’s why they go to clubs to find the next ho that they can arrange the terms with. these guys are not role models just male whore abusing the little power they have. Now if it was me i would more than likely do the same thing. Cmon you can get any chick you want any color and shape although most of them like strippers. It’s better to get a fine zzz lawyer, doctor chick but i’m sure they are to boring for these guys. The DRUG OF CHOICE IS LIQUOR AND SEX IN THE NBA,MLB,NFL,NHL,SOCCER AND EVEN TENIIS & GOLF LOOK AT TIGER HE WAS A SMOOTH PIMP THAT HAD HIS GAME SOMEWHAT TIGHT. WHITE CHICKS ARE DUMBE BUT LOOKING FOR FAST MONEY OFF OF LOOKS, BLACK CHICKS USE THE BOOTS BUT GOT PROBLEMS, LATIN CHICKS ARE FREAKS AND SAY PAPI WHICH IF YOU U AINT HERAD IT BEFORE REALLY TURNS YOU ON & ASIAN & LATIN CHICKS GET THEM IF THE GUY IS JUST LOOKING FOR A WOMAN THAT WILL DO ANYTHING FOR THEM. A SISTA WILL CUSS YOU OUT AND BLK MEN NEED THAT TO KEEP OUR EGOS IN CHECK.
    WELL THATS IT BUT I HATE IT WHEN I SEE IT BUT ALSO UNDERSTAND THE GAME I HAVE 4 COUSINS THAT WENT PRO IN HOOP.