Shawne Merriman Says He Didn’t Overdose, Went Back to Club After Hospital Visit
Maybe Merriman just popped the molly and was sweating?
Whatever the case, he does acknowledge he went to the hospital, but claims it wasn’t for a overdose, but because of dehydration.
After getting some fluids in him, he went right back to the club.
Shawne says he’s been running himself ragged recently — “I’ve been finishing my MBA, shooting a bunch of films, launching my LightsOut [company] and still training.”
Shawne’s rep tells us, “At the hospital, he got fluids and felt fine … so he went right back to the club.”
As for reports that Shawne was treated for a drug overdose, the rep tells TMZ …”That’s absurd … if you had a drug overdose, you wouldn’t be at a club right after.”