I hope the kid is ok. Here is the details courtesy of Bleacher Report.
An intern in the University of Arkansas’ athletics marketing department was injured when a T-shirt gun exploded, according to Matt Jones of Whole Hog Sports.
It happened shortly after kickoff and the sound of the explosion could be heard throughout the stadium.
The intern, who immediately fell to the ground after the explosion, was taken from the stadium on a stretcher. The name of the victim was not released and his condition isn’t known at this time, per the report.