High School Football Coach Fights Cops, Gets Eye Swollen Shut (Mugshot)
This poor guy needs an intervention.
According to The Big Lead, a Darien (Conn.) High School assistant football coach named Christian Garnett now has the mugshot of the century after being pulled over by police and failing a field sobriety test early Thursday morning.
According to reports, after Garnett failed his sobriety test, he kicked the female arresting officer, and it was on from there. Garnett was punched several times as police tried to subdue him, and he was also eventually tasered.
- Garnett was observed speeding after midnight with his Grand Cherokee missing a tire. When asked about the tire by police he said it needed air.
- He failed two sobriety tests and then said there was “no way” he could do the third, which involved standing on one leg.
- Garnett allegedly kicked the female officer who pulled him over.
- During the arrest he was punched twice in the face by police trying to subdue him and then tasered twice before being taken to the hospital, where he was handcuffed to the bed.
- At the hospital tried to kick a camera out of the hands of an officer trying to document his injuries and then harassed some male nurses saying, “You must be a real Tommy tough nuts.”