Photos: Scarlett Johansson Named Sexiest Woman Alive | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Scarlett Johansson Named Sexiest Woman Alive (Photos)

by Robert Littal | Posted on Monday, October 7th, 2013

I don’t think you are going to get too many arguments about this.  Esquire came up with the list and I have no issues with Scarlett being #1.

Even if you disagree, there is no question Scarlett is a Top 5 Tigerstyle lady.  Thanks to Chan-Lo.com for the photos.

Scarlett Johansson 9

And there is a video.

1. Jay-g says:

She is stunning, but there’s too many woman that aren’t in front of a camera that are just as stunning.

2. Jeremy says:

I wish the “cornball brothers” could get a brown-skin woman for once. All we see on this site are white girls. Guess I’ll have to go to BGOL for that.

• OH MY GOD A WHITE WOMAN IS ON A WHITE MAGAZINE! LETS GET MAD! says:

Blacks don’t own that magazine, so what are you talking about? Not sure why you’d expect any white/Jew-owned publication to have a Black woman as the ‘sexiest’ anything. AmeriKKKa would lose their devil-ass minds. Besides, ‘sexiness’ is subjective. ScarJo IS sexy, but hardly not the SEXIEST. You know that, and I know that, so either start your own magazine, or move on.

• Jeremy says:

Hey Dingbat…I wasn’t taking about the magazine, you overzealous fool. I was taking about how BSO rarely features women of color beyond some of these reality show hoes.

3. nba is fixed says:

Scarlette Johansson is one of the few beckys that is a legit dime piece! Proof positive that People Magazine got paid big bucks for puting that ugly nasatall (No ass at all) Gwyneth Paltrow on their cover!

4. nba is fixed says:

BSO recently featured Ashanti. Look it up in the archives.

5. Walter Mitchell says:

Top 5??? Not even close!!! Your brain is completely WHITEWASHED if you think that for even a SECOND.