Photos: Sharkeisha's Victim Shamichael Manuel Face After Beating | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Sharkeisha’s Victim Mom Post Pics of Daughter’s Injuries & Loyalty to Cowboys

by Robert Littal | Posted on Friday, November 29th, 2013

Shamichael Manuel

A couple of things should be cleared up about the Sharkeisha fight video that has been spread around the world in the last 72 hours. A lot of false rumors and information is out there.

First, these are kids. Sharkeisha is 16 and the girl she attacked is Shamichael Manuel is 17. They go to the same High School and were friends. The argument was over a boy, which isn’t unusual in regard to teenage girls.

Shamichael hasn’t killed herself like Twitter would have you to believe, in fact she told her story to a local Houston TV station.

“I was just in shock. I was like oh my God. Did she really do this? You’re supposed to be my close friend,” Manuel said.

“We were talking in school earlier that day. She made it seem like there was nothing wrong with her,” she added.

Sharkeisha hasn’t been arrested, but Shamichael’s mother Olevia Henderson has lashed out on Facebook and says she is going to press charges. While checking out her Facebook page, you can see she is a die hard Cowboys fan living in Houston.  While posting her Daughter’s injuries she also had time to post this about her Cowboys.

Cowboys

Unfortunately, I also saw photos like this.

Olevia Henderson 2Olevia Henderson

I am not going to comment on those, but here is what she had to say.

Thank you all for your support that is my daughter in the video and no she didn’t kill herself. But I am pursuing charges against them. No she hasn’t been arrested as for teaching kids to fight my daughter thought they were her friends they all have been to my home and hung out together. The detective hasn’t spoken to her yet.

Olevia Henderson also has a son who had to be pulled out of school because he was being bullied, so we have a lot of things going on here.

It isn’t good for anyone when things like this happen.  Bully and violence is real, if you see it happening, be sure to report it as soon as possible.

Olevia Henderson

1. venus says:

Posting those photos of the mom is a form of bullying as well imo.

2. digal704 says:

Posting these pictures of mom is not bullying. A dictionary is needed for the definition of “bullying”. Mom is posting pictures of herself and her child’s injuries on Facebook and probably Twitter. I see a woman who takes pride in her “appearance” and the perception of who she thinks she is. What I see is a woman who is concerned with attention, for herself. Why put those pictures up of your child. The fight was bad enough. IMO, mom is disgusting and seeking attention.

3. Mosleyjenn says:

Why repost mom’s pictures? I wish folk wouldn’t repost the video-making things worse- but posting mom’s pics…. Is the mother’s somewhat flamboyant taste pictured as to underscore her inconsistent reporting of the treatment of her children and her lack of immediate response?
    Surely that point could have been driven home without the use of inflammatory pictures.

Feels like Fox News to me….

4. coco says:

Posting pics of how mom dress has nothing to do with her daughter being brutally attacked or whether she is a good mom or not. Confused by your point in posting pics of mom looking real nice.

• Tianna says:

Exactly!

• Stacey says:

That girl deserves justice. Cyber bullying is also crime. There is no reason to post photos of the victims mom. And this sharkiesha character is a jerk. Shes a fake snob you want to be the victims friend at school but then you want corner her and punch her, 2 words come to mind 1.pathetic. 2. Coward. pathetic sharkiesha did that cowardly because i bet she wont do that to a girl bigger and stronger. btw the victims mom is beautiful the fingers not at them.

5. Nazz says:

Those are old pictures that the mother previously posted, and there in your article to prove what? And your giving her crap for changing her Facebook banner? Her daughter got assaulted by a attention seeking skank with no home training, she’s not down at the morge so…… Why all the crap, we live to see people torn up over every little thing, it’s sad if there not all messed up there faking it and if they are there faking it. Can we evolve?

6. Wyne says:

Of course when all else fails let’s play blame the victim–or in this case the victim’s mom. Posting the pics of Manuel’s mother do what for this storyline? What you’ve shown me is a woman who still finds time to let her hair down and perhaps enjoy a girl’s night out. Even if these pics were of the mom nude and sliding down a pole—how would that be relevant to the real issue at hand? So much for unbiased “reporting” with your captions that give the most “subtle hint” of your disapproval of mom’s poses and attire. How about post something relevant to the actual issue?

7. Randall says:

This is poor journalism and ads to the stereotypes the world has of black Americans

8. Tay says:

What Was Even Your Purpose Of Posting Pictures Of Her Mom!??? What Were You Trying To Say If This Article Is About The Victim Her Moms Pictures & Facebook Page Has NOTHING To Do With Whats Goin On!! Your Focused On The Wrong Things!!

9. jobe says:

Sharkiesha? really? I thought this was a joke. The Shark sucker-punched the other girl. It is assault pure and simple. File charges its a slam dunk with the video submitted.

10. Olevia Henderson says:

Yes those are my photos and yes I love the Cowboys, but does my photo’s have anything to do with my daughter being Assaulted no they do not and to be honest I thank you because people will see I am human have a life and I am a mom that will fight by any means necessary for her kids. Instead of taking time to investigate me try finding out why the Harris County isn’t doing their job at trying to arrest the girl that assaulted my daughter are the ones that video taped it.

11. Michelle says:

just want to say that I feel extremely bad with what happened to your daughter and I hope she’s been doing better ..the girl who attacked your daughter is a waste of space with lack of education, lack of home training, and lack of moral values..when my teen daughter showed me the video i was highly upset because I do not allow my kids to indulge in videos with kids fighting, bullying, or any type of physical or emotional harm amongst others..i absolutely do not codone that barbaric behavior..your daughter is a beautiful young lady and so are you..and nothing wrong with your pics being posted-that has nothing to do another individual inflicting harm on someone because they have nothing valuable to do with their life….you ladies take care… Michelle of Gary, Indiana

12. A,J, says:

that poor girl’s face Sharkeisha never should have done that to that poor girls face…man people mad childish!But did she get her boyfriend’s side of the story?