D Wade's New Baby Mama Wrote Letter to Gabby Union | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

D Wade’s New Baby Mama Wrote Letter to Gabby Union About Affair in Feb

by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, December 31st, 2013

sandrina-schultz-dwayne-wade

Picture 4 of 5

Back in February when we originally posted this, I didn’t think much of it.  Side chicks and groupies do these type of things all the time.

In light of the woman actually having D Wade’s child it looks like at least a part of this open letter she wrote was true.

So it’s only right I put Dwyane Wade on blast. First and foremost i’d like to thank ***** Wade, his cousin for booking my numerous of flights.

Ohh yea, hi Ms. Union. Good too see you stuck around and have a few more pieces of clothing inside of his house. The kitchen looks great by the way. I love the new counter tops. I would also like to thank Rich, the chef for his amazing breakfast. His cookies are the best.

And last but not least I’d like to thank Dwayne for always making me feel comfortable on your side of the bed. Hiding pictures in your drawer. You know the night stand next to your side of the bed, the one with the two drawers. Think the picture is the one with you and Sanaa Lathan in it.

Also Gabrielle you are a little to old to be making Valentines day Photo albums. Leave that to the young girls your man cheats on you with. Dont believe me, I took a picture of the picture.

FYI your man likes fat asses you might need to get you one. Last but not least. I will send you a picture of the bags your man left in the hotel room i f*cked him in. lol

There use to be some decorum in these cheating streets, but not so much anymore. You can read up on the baby mama and check out the birth certificate here.

iverson-wade

1. young Folks says:

Young people need some training in manners.
    What goes around comes around.

2. Simon says:

D Wade ^ his baby Mama should have stayed together both are still children mentally… She know her pregnancy was deliberate .. Why didn’t he give you the ring ? but you still will have a check coming each month…you’re stupid

3. luvluv says:

Side byrds are always jealous. You byrd, that’s all you will ever be…a side clucka. Never ring worthy. #GoGabby!

4. just being honest says:

What a stupid little slore! He knocked you up and left you alone, and you’re extra proud because of what? You slept with a millionaire? Get over yourself. You’re the slore whose kid is going to be asking why daddy isn’t around all the time!

5. SHE GOT HIS BUTT FOR 18 YEARS. POOR GABBY CAN’T HAVE KIDS HE HAD TO GO OUTSIDE THE RELATIONSHIP AND GET BABIES. I DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR HER THAT’S GOOD.

• Pooh says:

Your just as stupid as that sideline Bitch!!!! It’s trash like you that try to keep women like Gabby down…..howeva nastiness never prevails!!!! Your probably one of those whores trying to sleep w/celebs to make a come up….she has a check stupid Bitch she doesn’t have him…he well take that baby& raise that one w/Gabby like he’s doin his others so she don’t have shit….on the other hand he wakes up every morning to Gabby so she has him…..you fucking dummy!!!!!

6. D.Davis says:

First I would like to the baby mama really need to grown up. Writing letters about what happen between you and Wade is stupid. Its over between you and this man. MOVE ON AND GET A LIFE AND ENJOY THE CHILD SUPPORT. ALSO ASK YOURSELF WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING SO STUPID.

7. 4uyall says:

You girls need to get these boys when they are college starts like those up and coming rappers. Then get pregnant and paid.

8. Cyndi says:

For this woman to get write a letter to Gabby, about her relations with Dwayne spoke volumes on her maturity! Was that suppose to hurt Gabrielle? Did she 4get that he proposed to her on national tv? That showed the depth of his love for her! You’re the one who’s acting like a KID! Why put yourself thru the turmoil, that YOU are causing YOU? Get a grip & go on with your life. Also, if Ms. Union can’t have children, so frigging what, YOU shouldn’t have had any! Just leave well enough alone, & go find you someone, seeing that you’re grasping @ the air to survive!

9. marie says:

National T.V. that’s a fact there is depth in that. LOve be certain Gabrielle seems to be using up the hour glass your hours are being absorbed NATIONAL T.V. WHATS HOLDING YOU BACK JUST BRING THE MARRIAGE ON GET IT DONE AS THE HILLBILLEYS SAY GETTER DONE OR CANCEL THE HOUR GLASS IS IMPORTANT WITH LOVE YOUR ADMIRERER ALWAYS POSSIBLY GAB’S NEEDS TO MOVE ON UNLESS ITS COMPLACENCEY AND NOT LOVE JUST DO IT

10. MARIE says:

DWYANE YOU HAVE A NICE PHYSYQUE I PERSONALLY HAVE BEEN DIGGIN YOU FOR A WHILE. ITS MY LIFE (YOUR LIFE IS SO UPBEAT AND ALIVE. THERES ALOT OF PICTURES THERES ONLY ONE DWYANE YOU COULDNT BE AT ALL THESE PLACES ALL THE TIME DWYANE I LOVED YOU FOR A LONGTIME.SOME ONE YOU BEEN AROUND REMINDS ME OF ME DO I FEEL ITS FAIR THOSE A LINE SKIRTS TIGHT SKIRTS I WORE AT HOWARD UNIVERSITY WHEN I WAS ANY WAY IM LONELY BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THERE IS ONLYONE GOD AND HAVE QUIT APPLYING FOR HIS POSITION.DWYANE YOUR LITTLE FELLOWS ARE GROWING UPSO FAST . IM TIRED

11. MARIE says:

DWYANE YOU SEEM TO BE QUIET. I RECALL SIOHVAUGHN SAYING YOU WERE LACUCIOUS TALKATIVE AT TIMES. DWYANE YOUR A GOOD MAN PUT YOUR QUALITIES IN CHECK. I DONT KNOW WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY HERE.LIFE LOVE AND JOY BEING GOOD NATURED WE ALL SEEK THIS. THESE ARE THE FEW THINGS THAT WILL NOT CHANGE.LOVE WHEN YOU TRULY LOVE I SORTA REMAINS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>yOU HAVE A NATURE AN ORA DWYANE I WILL NEED TO EXPRESS IN A DIFFERENT WAY ASIDE FROM WORDS ON A PAPER OR LETTERS . THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH LETTERS FROM TIME TO TIME BUT MEETING UP IS SOMETHING THAT WILL NEED TO DEVEOPE OR THE WORDS AND THE LETTERS ARE …. I LEAVE THAT TO YOU TO FIGURE OUT WITH LOVE ALWAYS I NEED LOVE BACK DWYANE BY YOU DWYANE LOVE ITS BEEN SAID ITS A MANY SPENDERED THING.SOMETIMES BEING BLIND SIDED BY THE POWER OF A EXPERTISED WOMEN CAN SIDE TRACK A MAN AN EVERYTHING GET CLUSTERED AND ITS NOT SO CLEAR TO SEE THINGS BE CAREFUL POWER PRESTIAGE IN A WOMAN WITH YOUR TYPE OF CHARACTER MAKEUP MIGHT BE SOMETHING YOU MIGHT NEEDTO LET GO OF. WASNT THE ONE YOU SPOKE ABOUT ON NATIONAL T.V. WITH DIONNE SANDERS IN BED AND OTHERWISE. THE TRUTH IS WHAT IS THE CHANGE THAT AS A WHOLE IS BEING SOUGHT AFTER DWYANE BE CAREFUL THAT WOMEN WITH THE KNOWLEDGE AND POWERER MIGHTTAKE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE . WHO AM I .YOU PUT GAB’S ON THE TOP DWYANE OTHERS DONTSEEIT LIKE I DO. YOU PUT THIS CHICK -A- DEE ON TOP GABS HAS DONE NOTHING BUT EXCEL PRIOR TO 2006 GAB’S WAS DIPPING IN AND OUT A FALLING FIGURE OR SEMI TALENTED STAR. BOOSTED BY A PROFESSIONAL HARD WORKING FAMILY ORIENTED YOUNG MAN THAT WILL SEEK SINGLE LIFE FROMTIME TO TIME AND SEE THAT THERES NOTHING OUT THERE CHANGE WHAT IS CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

12. MARIE says:

DWYANE YOU PUT GAB’S OVER THE TOP I KNOW THIS. NO ONE CAN TELL ME ANY DIFFERENT. FORGIVENESS WHAT IS FORGIVENESS IAM LOVE LIKE SIOHVAUGHN CONVEYED. GAB’S EXPERTISE WASNT SHE WITH DIONNE SANDERS IN A RELATIONSHIP NOT TO LONG AGO. EXPERTISE SHREWDNESS. YOU BOOSTED GAB’S SHE GAINED POWER OTHERS DONT SEE IT AS I DO . GOD KNOWS THE INSIDE SCOOP HE KNOWS YOU TRUE FEELINGS. GAB’S BRAGS ABOUT I HAVE CONTACT ALL THE TIME GIVEN TO MUCH POWER. THAT WHY THERES A CLUSTER BABY. CLUSTER CELEBACEY ITS HARD TO DO ATTIMES EVERYONE NEEDS LOVE NOT JUST GABS YOU REALLY BOOSTED GABS THE BEST OF THE HOUR GLASS OF SAND TIME MOMENTS IN TIME EVEN THOUGH GABS MIGHT NOTHAVE REALLY DESERVED IT I HAVE TO HURRY UP AND GOMAKEA MOVIE WITH THINK LIKE A MAN. RUNNING DID NOT GIVE UP ANYTHING TWO RINGS BOTH WORTH MORE THAN NORMAL OF WHAT WOULD BE GIVEN TO A WOMEN WHOM IS JUST NOW REVEALING SHE THINKS SHE IS NOT ABLE TO BREED A CHILD FOR YOU. DOES IT MATTER TO YOU THAT MAYBE SHECANNOT HAVE CHILDREN.I MEAN YOU OBVIOUSLY WANTED A CHILD. AJA ISNT JUST ASTADIUM OR A FLY BYNIGHT I DONT THINK SO. DWYANE YOUR SUCH A NICE YOUNG MAN SINCE I CAN REMEMBER DWYANE YOU HAVE A NICE PERSONALITY. GABS MIGHT TAKEYOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE WHAT OTHER WOMEN SLEPT IN YOUR BED IN YOUR HOME. DWYANE WHERE DOES GAB’S LIVE AND WHY CHASE ONE ANOTHER ORAM I WRONG DWYANE SOME TIMES WHEN ONE GIVESAWAY TWO TWO MILLION DOLLAR RINGS CHAMPIONSHIP AND ENGAGEMENT SOMETHING ISNT RIGHT. THAT WOMEN GAB’S BE CAREFUL SHE MIGHTTAKE YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DIDNT YOU ALMOST GET IN A FIGHT OVER GAB;S I DONT KNOW DWYANE TROUBLE ISNT COOL.. YOU ARE COOL SMOOTHA AND CHANGE IS THE REALITY YOU NEED TO SEE. ANY WOMEN THAT BREEDS A CHILD THINKS DIFFERENT THAN ANY WOMEN THAT CANNOT HAVECHILDREN. WHY DIDNT GABRIELLE MARRYDIONNE SANDERSTHATS A HIDDEN RELATIONSHIP LOT OF FOLKS ARENT AWARE OF WANT HIS WIFES NAME CAROLE OR CAROLYN.BEING MONEY HUNGRY WHICH YOU REALLY ARENT. MR PAT RILEY WAS THE BEGINNING OF A HUMAN COMMODITY THAT STRUGGLE AND SWEATED TO BETHE BEST YOU COULD BE. BEING ABLE TO RIDE ON YOUR SUCCES IS WHAT GABS DID AND YOU LET IT HAPPEN AND A FEW GOT SUCKED INTO HURT AND PAIN UNSUAL CLUSTER FUCK IS WHAT SOME CALL IT GOD FORGIVE ME. ORDER IS GOD A GOD OF ORDER GABRIELLE THREW THINGS OUT OF BALANCE NEED BALANCE AND REAL LOVE

13. MARIE says:

DWYANE FOR SOME REASON THIS IS NOT GOING THROUGH IVE FOUGHT WITH THE COMPUTER BEFOR AND WHAT IS BEING SAID HEREIS IMPORTANT BUT THIS COMPUTER FOR SOME UNGODLY REASON ISNT LETTING THE TRUTH BE KNOWN. GAB’S RODE ON YOUR SUCCESS DWYANE REGARDLESS . THOSE THAT MIGHT REALLY LOVE YOU WITH A REAL LOVE ONLY TOUCHED THE SURFACE. GAB’S HAS 2 TWOMILLION DOLLAR RINGS AND DWYANE SHE IS UPLIFTED BYYOUR SUCCESS IS WHY SHE EXCELLED YOU BOOSTED GAB’S WHAT ABOUT THE ONE THAT BREEDS A CHILD IF ITSEVEN TRUE. BEING POPULAR WHICH YOU ARE THATS NOT GOING TO CHANGE YOU HAVE MADE YOUR MARK IN THE NBA. DWYANE LETS SEE IF THIS COMMENT GOES THROUGH. GABS’ IS THE ONLY ONE SO IT SEEMS YOU ALLOW IN YOUR HOME. I DONT KNOW IM TYPING TO PUT THROUGH MY COMMENTS THECOMPUTER THE COMPUTER KNOW YOU BE CAREFUL OF GABS HUNGER FORMONEY, TAXES , WHERE DOES GAB’S LIVE WHAT IT IS . WILL THISCOMMENT .GABRIELLE HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH DIONEE SANDERS WASNT HE MARRIED TO CAROLYN. DWYANE YOU HAD ALOT OF SUCCESS AND THINGS WINDE DOWN AND A BABY SEX IS SEX MAKING LOVE IS MAKING LOVE. IM CERTAIN YOU KNEW GABRIELLE COULD NOT HAVE CHILDREN A LONG AS YOUVE KNOWN GABS. ITS NOT BAD TO SAY BE CAREFUL GABS SEEMS TO BE SHREWD ENOUGH TO ME YOU AND GABS HAVENT SHIFTED SO IT SEEMS THE RELATIONSHIP IS UNVALID OR VALID SO IT SEEMS GABS RODE ON YOUR HARD EARNED SUCCESS. GABS PUTS THE MAN IN HIS PLACE SO IT SEEM S SHE MESSLED THE WAY TO YOUR HOUSE. FLORIDIAN ARENT TO CANDID ABOUTANYONE COMING TO THE HOME. AS FOR ME WHERE WILL I BE IN YOUR LIFE LOVE LOVE LOVE

14. marie says:

WRITE A BOOK NO . WE ALL THINK DIFFERENT DWYANE YOU KNOW WHO YOU TRULY LOVE AND THE HOUR GLASS SHOWS THAT YOU ALLOW YOUR WEB SITE TO PROTECT THOSE YOU LOVE . BUT NOW IN TERMS OF ME IVE LIVED OUT OF BAGS FOR A LITTLE OVER TWENTY YEARS WHY. HEY LOVE REAL LOVE BUT MAYBE IM LOOKED UPON AS I DONT KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK IM NOT GOING TO LEAVE VERY MANY OF THESE COMMENTS . DWYANE YOUR A VERY WEALTHY MAN ITS TRUE. BUT YOUR IMPRESSION WITH GABS IS TO OVERWHELMING TO A CERTAIN EXTENT IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ITS AS THOUGH YOU MIGHT AS WELL GO ON IT GET IT DONE . AS FOR ME IVE NOT EVER EXPECTED STADIUM MANAGEMENT TO COME DOWN ON ME SO HARD AND THEN PRESSURE ME BY GIVING THE LOVE LETTERS TO THE MEDIA MEAN TIME WHEN I CAME BACK TO BROWARD COUNTY SEVERAL TIMES I FACED TRESSPASSINGS I OTHERWISE WOULD NOT HAVE HAD. YOU GAVE GABS TO MUCH POWER I KNOW GABS WASNT SEEKING TO GET THE POWER BECAUSE OF ME. GABS WAS TRYING TO COPE WITH HOLLYWOOD COMMENDING GAB;S THATS A TUFF INDUSTRY BUT I DONT NEED TO WRITE A BOOK . I KNOW WHEN IM BEING JERKED AROUND WHOM EVER PREY’S UPON A WEAK INDIVIDUAL ITS HARD TO DO ALONE GAB’S HAD THE STRONG ARM OF YOU DWYANE SHE SLEPT WITH YOU YOU LET IT BE THE WAY GABS WANTED IT TO BE. GABS AND MANY HAVE NOT EVER HIT THE BOTTEM LIKE ME . IS IT FAIR IN THIS LIFE // I HAVE NOT EVER HEARD OF A CLUSTER FUCH TILL RECENTLY. IM STILL DISTURBED BY A FEW THINGS DWYANE DO YOU EVEN CARE HOW I FEEL HOW I FELT CHRISTMAS DAY I WAS LOCKED UP FOR NO APPARENT REASON WHAT SO EVER. CHANGE OLDER COMMENTS IT HURTS TO THINK SOME OF THE THOUGHTS THAT GO THROUGH MY HEAD AS I COME FROM A INTERRACIAL TOWN IN BEAVER COUNTY IT HURTS TO THINK THAT YOUR NOT EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT OR RECOGNIZED IT HURTS TO THINK THAT SOMEONE COULD BE SO COLD TO LOCK A PERSON UP ON CHRISTMAS DAY 2012 25 DAY OF. MY LIFE . MAYBE YOU THINK YOU BEEN THROUGH AND MAYBE YOU THINK YOU CAN FEEL HOW I FEEL BUT WITH THE CALIBER OF LIFE YOU LIVE AND THE WAY YOU BOOSTED GABRIELLE GAB’S IS VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE YOUR STRONG ARM DWYANE . BUT TO BREED A CHILD AND WHATEVER GAB’S IS THE ONE THAT HAS ABSORBED THE WEBSITE THE LIME LIGHT THE WHOLE SPECTRUM OF YOUR LIFE. DWYANE HOW DO I KNOW IF I DONT WRITE TO YOU. SO GAB’S DOESNT OR CANT HAVE CHILDREN IM CERTAIN YOU KNEW THAT SINCE YOU MEET GAB’S IN 2007 BUT DIDNT DATE I SUPPOSE UNTIL 2010 .WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RACES VIEWS ON RACIAL TENSIONS WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL DEVELOPE LET LOVE BE THE GUIDE. DOES GAB’S MAKE ANY HOUSE PAYMENTS. DWYANE I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU RESIDE, YOUR LIFESYLE IS DIFFERENT. IM NOT THAT FAMILIAR WITH THE OVERALL VICINITY ITS MOST BEAUTIFUL WHERE YOU RESIDE IN NORTH MIAMI BEACH. DWYANE I BECAME INTERESTED IN YOU DWYANE. ITS THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE CHILDREN . YOUR TWO LITTLE FELLOWS ARE GETTING TALL. GOD BLESS LOVE

15. MARIE says:

Doesnt Gab’s really know Tony Hill the wide reciever I heard Gab’s was with him intimately as well . Dwyane how many Sports figures aside from Gabriells first wonderful husband whom probably paid her GSL loans . Gabs has been a kept women. Gabs has it going on in the swing with you Dwyane you look very innocent. At a given time cluster in time Gab’s didnt do right . Sorta what you call left hangin some where and needed that reassurance but it wasnt there. You felt hurt and disturbed Your not ugly Dwyane you are a Strong loving athlete that as hard as it is . Needs time to sort things out. Gab’s intervened when its convienent so it seems . Valentines Day and Christmas, and every holiday imaginable. Stay in Miami Focus. Dwyane all Ive done since about 1985 is go to school and look for work Ive done so many resumes most people or anyone would have thrown in the towel. Your store for your Sneakers florida. Puts the Security tight and LOck down the Sneakers just do it put it together those shoes are selling. Dwyane endorese ment Olympics winner mid 2000′s championship the hourglass basking in the moment gab;s got the best of that. Mean while I was in jail it hurt I dont know I did nothing wrong. Dwyane just because there a child doesnt mean you life has to change that much. Stay what will this Cluster fuch end up being. so help me god

16. marie says:

Dwyane this computer im battleing with first my email is valid then it isnt . Gabs left you hangin Dwyane in California somewhere . Gabs let you down. You have foot the bill on your home and I know Gab’s is not really fond of paying any bills out side of the home that allready owned by someone and Gab’s lives in it . Gab’s threw things out of balance I believe that . Gab’s is someone you take up for to much to often and its because Gab’s has been with in the industry a while and Gabs is shewd go on any talk show just to talk and get what ever frustrations I dont know that Gabs is fair or justified I want this comment to go through. Gabs has been with Tony Hill the wide receiver for Dalls yes Gabs then came to you some thing wrong You Dwyane uplifted Gabs enough now . I will forgive what occurred at that Stadium but I pray in the name of Jesus that Stadium Management sees that they were wrong I want this to go through. Dwyane Gabriella left you hangin somewhere thats why God forgive me theres a cluster Fuch. God knows if I were able to hold your hand so help me God

17. marie says:

DWYANE I DONT WISH TO LIVE OUT OF BAGS ON AND OFF FOR TWENTY YEARS FOR 8 YEARS I WAS OUT OF THESE BAGS. I NEEED STABILITY IM CONCERNED BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN MY HEART OF HEARTS THAT YOUR A REALLY SMOOTH COOL FELLOW AND YOU HAVE FROM TIME TO TIME THE WAY YOU PLAY BASKETBALL REMINDED MY OF MICHAEL JORDAN. DWYANE WHEN IS LIFE , LIFE IM HERE TO TELL YOU. ITS SUNDAY AND ITS RAINING MEAN WHILE YOUR IN WASHINGTON D.C. DWYANE IF THIS CHANGES FOR THE BETTER IM DOING THIS ON MY OWN ITS TO MUCH FOR ME AT TIMES I CANT HANDLE IT BY MYSELF . IF YOU COULD ONLY SEE WHAT I VE BEEN GOING THROUGH OFTEN TIME MY WONDERS WHO CARES LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ITS BEEN SO I CANT EXPLAIN IT I NEED STABILITY AND ITS GOT TO BE RIGHT THIS TIME.

18. Sherri says:

Whores that have keep a nigga babies are just that broke whores move on stinky no one wants u all epically these nasty whores that have babies by married Man U needy nasty project rejects take the little bit of money and get your dirty ass tested.. Never seems to amazing what a whore would do to try and keep a man that don’t want them you’re never be his wife you stupid dirty ratchet bitch!!!!!whores I swear…go Gabrielle you a real women don’t stoop to that tired whores level you the winner at the end of the day them just whores to fuck!!! Lol

19. Herrera says:

Its funny how all these ppl on here bash the mothers. These men are at fault too! They dont HAVE to have unprotected sex!!! Yes the women are stupid to have babies by these celebrity men and to talk about it. However, you all were not in the room when these dudes lie and say they are single…separated ect. Men will lie and say anything to get a piece of azzzz. THANK GOD I DONT FALL FOR ALL THAT. LOL