Good to see this young man’s priorities are in order.
Here is the story courtesy of Gawker.
The Daily Dot reports that an as-of-yet unnamed man woke up, realized his house was on fire, made it outside, and promptly ran back in to save his gaming system. Although the fire caused $80,000 in damages, the man made it out safely with nothing more harmful than a bit of smoke inhalation (beloved Xbox in tow) which really isn’t the worst outcome.
He could have died, it isn’t worth or maybe to some it is.