Dez Bryant Can’t Go to Strip Club Unless Jerry Jones Approves It
I have it on pretty good authority that the “rules” that are set it place for Dez Bryant are broken fairly frequently, but as long as he isn’t getting into any trouble that’s fine.
Jerry Jones at the owners’ meetings tells ESPN that the following rules are still in place for Bryant that were originally instituted back in 2012.
- A midnight curfew. If he’s going to miss curfew, team officials must know in advance.
- No alcohol.
- He can’t attend strip clubs and can attend nightclubs only if they are approved by the team and he has a security team with him.
- He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.
- A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.
- Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games and team functions.
Bryant is 25 years old, it is about time he should be trusted to make good decisions on his own, but then again if you are the Cowboys maybe it is better to be safe than sorry.
“He doesn’t need to drop his guard,” Jones said Tuesday at the NFL owners meetings. “In some respect, none of us do.”
This is true, because it only takes one slip up for the story to blow up especially in Dallas.