Yankees Clubhouse Engulfed In Smoke After Dryer Fire | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Dryer Catches On Fire in Yankees Clubhouse

by Ashley | Posted on Monday, March 3rd, 2014
Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookEmail this to someoneShare on RedditShare on Google+

yankees dryer fire

 

 

Thankfully no one was hurt, but still a scary sight for the Yankees after a dryer caught on fire in their Florida clubhouse while visiting the Blue Jays.

Eh…let’s hope measures are taken to prevent very avoidable fires such as those.

About the Author

Founder of TheGirlLovesSports.com. NBA, NFL, MLB guru Certified gangsta and pretentious polyglot. ^_^ you'll love me. Follow Me @girllovesports


Leave a comment

XHTML: You can use these html tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Current day month ye@r *


BlackSportsOnline
BSO Privacy Policy