Mugshot: Wife Stabs Husband in Chest For Worshipping NASCAR | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Wife Stabs Husband in Chest at Church For Worshipping NASCAR (Mugshot)

by Greg Smith | Posted on Monday, March 17th, 2014

Stephanie Hamman Nascar Stabbing

This might have been taking things a step too far.

Stephanie Hamman of Church Hill, TN stabbed her husband in the chest after she crashed her car through a church. When her husband found her, she said “the devil is in me” and stabbed him in the chest. When asked why she did it, she says she was mad that he was “worshipping the NASCAR race at Bristol.”:

Steven Hamman told Church Hill police just before 10 p.m. Sunday that his wife Stephanie Hamman drove her car through the front doors of Providence Church. He went in the building to check on her after she called him from the church and found her lying in front of the altar. She then stabbed him with a large kitchen knife, according to the release.

He pulled the knife from his chest, returned to his apartment at The Landings, 230 Silver Lake Road, which is across the street from the church, and waited on police and emergency workers to arrive.

She also said that had decided to live for God and not smoke weed all day and night because God told her she only needed weed to relax at night.

“I love to smoke it,” she said, according to the release. “Sometimes when I do, I start seeing things that others don’t. Isn’t God good? He told me this would happen, and just look, I am okay.”

Hamman was charged with attempted murder. She needs to go away for a while right?

Stephanie Hamman Church Stab

Powered by

Chicago born. Nebraska Alum. College football is my jam. Follow me @GregSmithBSO for all your sports needs.

1. Chucky Lou says:

She sounds bat**** crazy.

2. LB says:

I guess weed is one hell of a drug…lol……The husband needs to file for divorce ASAP and the wfe needs to go be locked away for a long time…..that bytch crazy….

3. Russ says:

Stephanie Hamman is a bit crazy and Steven Hamman is very lucky. Steven is lucky because she only stabbed him once and hit nothing vital. By the way you should always leave the knife in until it is removed by medical experts. The knife can prevent sever bleeding from the wound.

4. Gary Foster says:

Well here’s some fuel for the anti-pot people. I seriously doubt the talking to God thing has anything to do with the pot, she’s just plain in need of psychiatric help.

5. krlkushman says:

shoots she need to come hang out with me i hate nascar as well!

6. robert says:

Second. Worst. Wife. Ever. First was Lorena Bobbitt

7. Mike says:

Fake religious people: giving real religious people a bad name for centuries.

8. tom fitz says:

See what NASCAR will do if you watch too much……….lol!!

9. totch says:

Wow, this lady definitely has something wrong going on in her head. Hopefully they can get her the help she needs.

10. Lt Scrounge says:

I don’t think that just smoking pot was the problem, I think it might have something to do with the fact that she has probably been smoking it all day and night (her description) for years. Studies show that heavy long term marijuana usage can cause brain chemical imbalances resulting in paranoia and other psychotic issues. Another problem is that since pot is not legal, it’s content is also not regulated. You just don’t know what other chemicals she may have been getting in her weed. Depending on what else was added, she might have been having some very serious hallucinations as well. I wish they would just legalize it nationwide and let the tobacco companies begin making prepackaged marijuana cigarettes. They could be filtered to reduce the carcinogens, and the THC content could be regulated and controlled. There’s not a cartel in Mexico that can compete with Phillip Morris for production, or distribution capacity. I may not smoke marijuana, (I prefer my buzz come from scotch or vodka) but I’m smart enough to know when it’s time to put the ring in the bull’s nose and castrate him. If we legalized it and allowed free competition in a controlled market like we do with alcohol or tobacco, the cartels would either go legit (which would reduce or eliminate their use of violence) or go out of business. It would also generate a lot of tax revenues through excise taxes like on alcohol or cigarettes. That makes it a win for everyone. Pot smokers will be able to get a safe, quality product at a fair price, taxpayers will save a ton of money on marijuana law enforcement, the cartel violence will be reduced saving lives, and the treasury will collect a bunch of money to help pay down the debt. Money that they will be receiving from people who are paying it willingly instead of having it taken from them at gun point like income taxes are.

11. bobby joe says:

one crazy woman there and lt scrounge i got something to tell you me and my daddy been smoking pot for years and he aint shot my momma but 3 times and 1 time she deserved it for real

12. bobby joe says:

naww im just playing with yall but got a good kick out of this

13. bobby joe says:

well dickery dickery dicky doo fuck all yall cocksuckers

14. Lou9999 says:

I am still waiting for the first guy (or gal) to tell me “I am so happy that I did drugs. It has really helped me in life.” (Read the sarcasm in that statement).

15. Jaymn says:

that aint the weed, honey.

16. THERESA A. SMITH says:

LOOKING INO MY CRYSTAL BALL, I SEE A POSSIBLE DIVORCE IN HER FURTURE

17. Brandon says:

Pretty sure weed did not cause this ! That’s freaking hilarious I’d be questioning the fact that she was talking to god and the devil this ish is F crazy!