Vernon Davis Says No to Dancing With The Stars | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Vernon Davis Declined Dancing With The Stars

by Natasha Paul | Posted on Sunday, April 6th, 2014
Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookEmail this to someoneShare on RedditShare on Google+

vernon

ABC’s Dancing With The Stars has been notorious for having either a current or former NFL player as part of its cast, but this year will be the exception according to NBC Sports. Seahawks QB Russell Wilson had already confirmed that he was asked to do the show and decided against it. Now 49ers TE Vernon Davis claims that he also told the show no.

“I got an offer to do Dancing With the Stars this year but couldn’t, even though it was a beautiful opportunity,” Davis told Robert Klemko of TheMMQB.com.  “I have a feel for [the demands] now.  I know what could be too much for me.”

Another explanation for Davis’ refusal to do that show could also be his financial obligation to Fantex, who purchased 10% of any of Davis’ future earnings for $4 million. It’s amazing that someone would agree to this, but Davis did. One agent did tell NBC Sports that he discourages this clients from agreeing to this because of the risks and consequences associated with taking such a deal. Either way, Vernon Davis will not be doing this season of Dancing With The Stars, and so there for will be no former or current NFL player featured this season.

About the Author

FSU alum and sports enthusiast. If a window closes, go to the next window or break the door down. Twitter & IG: SportsTalkTash

Leave a comment

XHTML: You can use these html tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Current ye@r *


BlackSportsOnline
BSO Privacy Policy