Stephen A. Smith Says LeBron James Would Love To Play For Mark Jackson | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Stephen A. Sources Says Bron Would Love To Play For Mark Jackson

by Mark Gunnels | Posted on Monday, June 16th, 2014

LeBron Loves Mark Jackson

It hasn’t even been 24 hours since LeBrons’ Heatles lost game 5 and yet silly speculation is already surfacing about his upcoming free agency. LeBron can opt-out, which would make him the most coveted prize this summer.

The silly rumors started earlier today when it was reported LeBron’s wife loves Los Angeles. Does that really mean anything? That’s up for you to decide, but what’s next? I’m sure we’ll see a report come out saying how LeBron’s kids love Disney World, but we know LeBron isn’t going to Orlando. See my point?

This is a fair warning of what to expect in the coming weeks. LeBron may go on an innocent vacation to Houston, but it won’t be so innocent because people will speculate he’s going house shopping with Harden and Howard.

Or we may spot LeBron hanging out with Johnny Manziel in Cleveland, which would spark the LeBron heading back to Cleveland headline.

Ready for another rumor?

According to Stephen A. Smith of ESPN, LeBron would love to play for Mark Jackson.

One problem here is that Mark Jackson is currently working for ESPN/ABC as a commentator. During ‘LeBron Mania’ it’s important to keep things in perspective. Don’t let every little rumor completely sway you in the other direction.

22-year old college student at Lincoln University, majoring in journalism. I'm currently employed by Black Sports Online and Full Scale Sports as a sports columnist.

1. Brett says:

When you mention that Jackson works for ESPN, I think you should mention that he has the ability to to get out of his ESPN contract at any time if a HC job comes along.

2. MF says:

@Brett: and that the Lakers supposedly stopped their coaching search to see what Lebron would do. So, if Lebron wants to play for Mark Jackson does that mean Jackson will become the next Lakers coach?

3. Brett says:

@MF IMO I don’t think LeBron wants anything to do with Kobe, even if it is only for 1-2 years. I dont really….I read that the Cavs talked to Jackson last week…….

4. aj says:

lebron was super vocal against sterling being a racist/prejudice….hypocritical since mark jackson is vocally homophobic/prejudice. I would hope he wont want to play for someone with questionable integrity such as m. jackson.

5. Chen Kai Wen says:

I never in my life heard the integrity of Mark Jackson questioned, AH, I mean aj.

6. aj says:

i am questioning M. Jackson’s integrity, as should everybody else (including LeBron) thinking he is a good hire. golden state got rid of him, why? because he is a bible thumping (he is a pastor in fact), homophobic hypocrite. M. Jackson has let it be known his negative opinion on homosexuality, aka. his traditional values. He even mentioned at a professional NBA press conference that he is praying for J.Collins’ and his family…..not to mention being extorted by a stripper a couple years ago. Way to go pastor, coach, homophobe….terrible example for our youth.