Antoine Walker Upset Evelyn Lozada Left Him When He Was Broke | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Antoine Walker Hurt Evelyn Lozada Left Him When He Lost All His Money

by Robert Littal | Posted on Wednesday, July 30th, 2014

Antoine-Walker-wants-to-coach-Celtics

Poor Shimmy Walker.

It appears he is still hurt by Evelyn Lozada leaving him after he lost $100 million. He has a documentary coming out on ESPN called “Gone In An Instant”. While promoting that DOC, here is what he had to say about Evelyn to the Russ Parr show via Jocks and Stiletto Jill.

“My thing with Evelyn is she reaped a lot of benefits of my wealth. And when it got tight, she chose to go a different direction. So that’s the problem that I have with Evelyn.

“Evelyn went on with her reality show and we all know all her relationships she’s been in since me. It hasn’t been about let me make sure Antoine is ok. So that’s a big difference. I dated Evelyn for ten years. In 1999…I signed my ninth deal in 1999. So she got to reap the whole benefits of the whole process.

“It’s tough when you take care of people and you make sure they’re good…their family…their daughters and then they just go left field.”

Evelyn had a response to that.

Good luck with all that, but now……….let’s shimmy……

1. LoverBoy Gone Bad says:

I swear I hate Evelyn and every women like her.The crazy thing is she has no remorse. She is a snake.

• LOL says:

LOL @ your screen name, but your statement is very true. Saddest part is she’s “raising” a daughter LMAO Evelyn jr is going to be slicker than her mother! I can only imagine the coaching she is giving her daughter!

2. Deon says:

These hoes ain’t loyal

3. coalblak says:

If you lose $100 million dollars you deserved to be left. you mean to tell me he didn’t realize ole girl was just there for his money and the lifestyle. She saw how the dude was blowing through his money and decided to get what she could out of the deal. She’s a snake but she’s also smart and a hell of an opportunist. she just had a baby by a dude who just signed a $100 million dollar contract.

4. nba is fixed says:

This dude loses $100 million dollars? Evil-lyn is a woman, what did he think was going to happen. Did he really think she loved him for who he was?

5. Claudia says:

Lol. I still don’t see why people blame hoe ass Evelyn AT ALL. You mean to tell me that these men don’t know exactly what she’s about? I’m supposed to be sad that OchoStinko’s career was ruined? And sad when she does exactly what her track recorded says she will do with this Carl guy? He’s actually messing with this lady. Already on the hook for 18 years, and he’s trying to marry her! There is no one to blame but these men themselves. They walk right into then snake pit, and they know there are snakes there. Evelyn goes for what she knows, and they give it up knowing what she’s about. So they should stop whining and complaining. These hoes are winning today because they are better at the game.

• Claudia is a slut too says:

All I hear from you “Claudia” is, “I’m a worthless slut too just like Evelyn”! “So they should stop whining and complaining. These hoes are winning today because they are better at the game.” This is why men pour champagne on these whores heads! Men are tired of women trying to “think like them” and “play games”, that’s why we use the pump n dump method because it sure as hell beats dealing with ou whores for 18 years!

• Claudia says:

LOL. Getting mad and calling me a “slut” does not change the facts. The fact is that these men know exactly what Evelyn is up to, and they are still lining up to give her money and babies. The same with Kim Kardashian. How many times has she and all her fake body parts been married now? How did she get famous again? That hoe is winning. That has nothing to do with me being a slut. Draya, Khloe Kardashian, LeShonte, all these hoes get shuffled around by the same dudes. Everyone knows their track record, and yet the men line up to parade this trash around like they are some trophies. And OF COURSE when they are down and out, the trophy moves on to be someone else’s trophy. These men have NO ONE to blame but THEMSELVES. Period. That has nothing to do with me, so stay mad… lololol.