HEAT fans probably get a bad rap, but that is what happens when you are the villains. They probably will be treated better now that LeBron has left the building.
But, the Miami New Times demands they be respected now and give five reasons why they should. Here is what they came up with.
1. Breaking news: Miami didn’t invent the bandwagon fan. Glass houses, bro.
2. Almost no Heat fans left Game 6 of the 2013 NBA Finals. I know, I’ll give you a second to recover from that karate chop of truth your face just ate.
3. LeBron wasn’t kidding — everything is earned in Cleveland, apparently including Cavaliers attendance numbers.
4. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Heat fans. Probably a lot more of them than your favorite team’s fans.
5. Forbes has ranked Miami Heat fans among the “Most Loyal” the past few years, according to its Brand Keys Sports Fan Loyalty Index (SLI). So suck it. High-fives, Forbes
Settle down Miami New Times, hard to take you seriously when you using the words “Bro” “Suck It” and threatening to karate chop people. They have to let the hurt go, they could have 500 reasons and people are still going to make fun of HEAT fans, that is just the way it is.
They should be honored that people cared enough to troll them.