Thank you for your interest in the BSO Writer position. There are multiple positions available in our sports and entertainment divisions, so please read over the details.
Responsibilities & requirements are as followed.
- Writing Daily Sports and Entertainment Posts
- Ability to Cover Live Sports and Entertainment Events
- Ability to interview Sports and Entertainment Personalities
- Previous blogging, writing or media experience is preferred, but not required (independent experience is fine)
- WordPress Experience is preferred, but not required
Please do not reply unless you are truly dedicated to be an everyday journalist. We conduct ourselves as professional journalists who are in the industry of online media. We have covered over 100 live events in the past 12 months and our staff has had the opportunity to appear on television, radio and in print.
If you are interested and fit the criteria, just fill out the box below. It doesn’t need to Johnny IQ style, you aren’t applying to work for Verizon, but explain exactly what your goals are and why you want to write for the site. Do not ask questions via Twitter, I will reply to everyone via email immediately. If you don’t get an email ASAP, check your spam folder.
One last thing, if your social media spaces include racial or homophobic slurs, foul, hateful, discriminatory or vulgar language or you are just a daily troll, please do not apply.
Appreciate Your Interest in the BSO Contributor Position.