Dance contests use to be a lot different. Nowadays, some ladies are doing some borderline things that can put their life at risk. This woman’s vagina caught on fire during a dance contest.
Twerk contests are the new rave and people may have their opinions on it but I think we can all agree on one thing: safety should be a priority. This video has been circulating Twitter and some people have said some funny things in regards to it. Take a look at our favorite tweets.
Fire turned that pussy into a Filet-O-Fish https://t.co/yDLirJx6xy
— Vance Amory 🇰🇳 (@Pharaoh_Munk) March 20, 2016
— Byrd (@OutOfEmotions) March 20, 2016
FLIP THE PAGES TO SEE MORE OF THESE PRICELESS TWITTER REACTIONS