The amazing thing about this is that he isn’t denying he has several young women living him.
He is denying they are there against their will and some of the accusations that are being made. Because it is R Kelly though, you can’t totally dismiss them.
The new report claims that the young women fell under Kelly’s sway after being brought to him by their parents in an effort to further their musical careers, but that he then “brainwashed” them.
According to parents and the former associates, Kelly:
* keeps several young women at his homes in Atlanta and Chicago;
* replaces their cell phones with ones specifically used to communicate with him and forbids them to contact their families;
* requires they call him “daddy” and ask permission to leave the studio or their residences;
* films their sexual encounters with him;
* abuses them physically and verbally
The three former Kelly associates who support the parents’ claims — Cheryl Mack, Kitti Jones, and Asante McGee — say that “six women live in properties rented by Kelly in Chicago and the Atlanta suburbs, and he controls every aspect of their lives: dictating what they eat, how they dress, when they bathe, when they sleep, and how they engage in sexual encounters that he records.”
While some of the parents, who have not seen their daughters for many months, have contacted police, the young women claim that they are not being held against their wills.
The cops have been to the home several times for welfare checks and none of the women at that time said they were any damage or was being held against their will.