The NFL is tired of evidence coming out that paints Ezekiel Elliott’s accuser Tiffany Thompson as a liar.
So, they released a statement asking the NFLPA to stop doing it.
The NFLPA was livid….
The public statement issued on behalf of every NFL owner is a lie. The NFLPA categorically denies the accusations made in this statement. pic.twitter.com/OFOGQY91Ai
— NFLPA (@NFLPA) August 16, 2017
No one should victim blame I agree with that, but you also don’t want to shame someone who is innocent. If there is evidence that proves someone innocence that should be released. If the NFL wants to released evidence showing Ezekiel Elliott’s guilt they should do that as well.
Here are the documented threats that Tiffany Thompson made against Elliott.
▪ After being told Elliott didn’t want her at his house on July 21 and he didn’t want her coming out with him, Thompson responded with: “Ok this is what you want? Ok then, I’m going to ruin your life. You will see. If I was you, I wouldn’t go out tonight.”
▪ After being told she couldn’t come Elliott’s 21st birthday party, Thompson told him “that’s worst decision you made in your life. I’m going to ruin you life now.”
▪ The report also details a text message in which Thompson told Elliott: “You better be smart. And not be a dumb man.”
▪ After not being allowed in the after party, she was heard yelling and screaming that “your career is over” and then proceeded to call the police.
▪ Elliott is also “100 percent certain” Thompson told him on July 22, “You are a black male athlete. I’m a white girl. They are not going to be believe you.”
Thompson also threatend to blackmail Elliott by threatening to release their sex tapes.
Thompson hacked into Elliott’s email and then called people from numbers she found to lie about things he had done to her in hopes of damaging his reputation.
Cops had to be called to Elliott’s home after Thompson called him 50+ times in middle of the night threatening him from blocked number.
There are also the text messages and witness statement from her friend where she asks the friend to lie about Elliott hitting her.
FLip the pages for those…