Olympics | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline - Part 4
You Are Browsing ‘Olympics’

Tour de France Stage Winner Denied Kiss by Podium Girl (Video)

Guessing that there’s about 1% of you who read the site who has heard the name Vincenzo Nibali before. For the other 99% of you, Nibali is an Italian cyclist who just so happened to win the second stage of the Tour de France today, as well as the yellow jersey that goes along with it. While that’s not huge sports news in and of itself, More...

by Jeff Greenwell | Published 3 months ago

By Robert Littal On Monday, June 30th, 2014

Oscar Pistorius Ruled Mentally Sane When He Shot & Killed GF

Pistorius’ trial took a month off while he mental state was being evaluated at the time he killed his girlfriend. Here are the findings according to ESPN. A panel of mental health experts has concluded that More...

By Vashti Hurt On Friday, June 27th, 2014

Olympian Runs 800 Meters While 8 Months Pregnant

In a feat that has amazed many around the world, Olympian Alysia Montano competed in the opening rounds of the 800 meter race at the US Track and Field Championships. Montano, who finished in an impressive 2 minutes More...

By Zack Williford On Friday, June 13th, 2014

Four US Cities Named Finalists For 2024 Olympics

If an American city is to play host to the 2024 Olympics, it will be one of four announced today via the Associated Press. Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Washington, D.C. were the last four cities standing, More...

By Zack Williford On Monday, June 9th, 2014

Ex-Olympic Swimmer, Amy Van Dyken-Rouen Severs Spine in ATV Accident

Six-time Olympic gold medal swimmer, Amy Van Dyken-Rouen, was severely injured in an ATV accident this past weekend, according to an ESPN report published this afternoon. Reports say she severed her spine, requiring More...

By Glenn Erby On Monday, May 26th, 2014

Andray Blatche To Play For Philippines in FIBA World Cup

It took a special bill, but Andray Blatche will get the opportunity to represent his country in a special kind of way.  The Filipino Senate has granted citizenship to Blatche, paving the way for him to represent More...

By Greg Smith On Tuesday, May 13th, 2014

Hurdler Michelle Jenneke Bikini Video For New App

Australian hurdler Michelle Jenneke burst on the scene back in 2012 with her sexy warm-up dance. We hadn’t heard much from her after that since the Summer Youth Olympics but now she’s back. Now she More...

By Quierra Luck On Wednesday, May 7th, 2014

Usain Bolt $20k Cleats Stolen

Usain Bolt is no stranger when it comes to voicing his opinions and this time he’s speaking out against thieves who still some very important shoes. TMZ: The Puma cleats — which Bolt wore when he broke More...

By Glenn Erby On Friday, May 2nd, 2014

U.S. Sprinter Tyson Gay Suspended One Year for Doping

The New York Times is reporting that the U.S. Sprinter has been suspended one year for doping.  Gay tested positive for a banned substance last July and subsequently removed himself from competing at the World More...

By Natasha Paul On Monday, April 21st, 2014

Oscar Pistorius Allegedly Took Acting Lessons to Prep for Trial

Things couldn’t get worse than Oscar Pistorius unless the Olympian decided to do something to make the court of public opinion go crazy. That’s basically what appears to be happening as the New York Daily News More...

BSO Privacy Policy