Comcast | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline
Tag archive for ‘Comcast’
By Tamantha Gunn On Thursday, January 29th, 2015
0 Comments

Comcast CSR Sent Customer Bill Under The Name ‘A**hole Brown’

  Customer service representatives can be so rude and pushy sometimes.  You call to cancel something and they will find a way to make you end up spending more money.  Two Comcast customers were mortified More...

By Greg Smith On Friday, July 18th, 2014
0 Comments

SEC Network Signs Deal With Comcast

Check another cable provider off the list for the SEC Network. It’s a big one. With three weeks to go until launch date, the SEC Network has reached an agreement to put the network on Comcast. This will allow More...

By BSO Staff On Thursday, February 14th, 2013
0 Comments

Will Comcast Bring The NBA On NBC Back In 2016? (Video)

Early on Tuesday we got news that Comcast, NBC Universal’s 51% majority owner, paid $16.7 billion dollars to General Electric for the remaining 49% of NBC that GE had retained after Comcast’s initial More...

By Glenn Erby On Thursday, November 8th, 2012
0 Comments

KG Says He Hates Silly Ass Commercials In Rant About Team Chemistry (Video)

Fresh off of talking about Charles Barkley and his sound bites, Boston Celtics forward Kevin Garnett is another amazing walking sound bite in his own right. In an interview with WEEI.com, Garnett was asked if chemistry More...




BlackSportsOnline
BSO Privacy Policy