TOny Gonzalez Retire | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline
Tag archive for ‘TOny Gonzalez Retire’
By Glenn Erby On Sunday, March 10th, 2013
0 Comments

Report: Tony Gonzalez Likely To Return For More Money, And No Training Camp

The Atlanta Falcons are close to a Super Bowl and may be a player or two away at this point.  One of those players was already on the roster but has hinted at retirement. The Falcons have spent all off-season More...

By Glenn Erby On Tuesday, February 19th, 2013
0 Comments

Report: Tony Gonzalez Could Return To Falcons If Circumstances Are Right

Sure fire Hall of Fame tight end Tony Gonzalez always left open a 5% chance he would return in 2013.  Anytime Gonzalez was asked about his impending retirement, his answer was he was always 95% sure his career More...

By Quierra Luck On Friday, July 27th, 2012
0 Comments

Falcons Tony Gonzalez Calling 2012 His Final Season

Welp Falcon fans this is your TE Tony Gonzalez’s last season in the NFL.  “I would say that Im 95 percent sure, just in case,” Gonzalez said. “I talked to my family this offseason. I’ve had a great More...



BlackSportsOnline