UFC 205 fight week is living up to its ‘greatest card of all-time’ status and all that is left is for the fighters to put on a memorable show in the octagon.
With several fights being removed for health/weight reasons the card has taken a hit but there’s still enough talent performing to live up to lofty expectations.
As you will you read in our predictions, not many of these fights will go the distance. That is always a recipe for a legendary night of action.
Preliminary Card (on UFC Fight Pass):
- Liz Carmouche (10-5) vs. Katlyn Chookagian (8-0) – Liz Carmouche via 2nd rd TKO
- Jim Miller (27-8) vs. Thiago Alves (21-10) – Alves via 3rd Rd TKO
Preliminary Card (on FS1):
- Vicente Luque (10-5-1) vs. Belal Muhammad (10-1) – Muhammad via Split Decision
- Rafael Natal (21-7-1) vs. Tim Boetsch (19-10) – Natal via Unanimous Decision
- Khabib Nurmagomedov (23-0) vs. Michael Johnson (18-10) – Khabib via 2nd Rd TKO
- Frankie Edgar (20-5-1) vs. Jeremy Stephens (25-12) – Edgar via Unanimous Decision
Flip the Pages For More Predictions…