Details on Carl Crawford Being Sued for $1 Million After Two People Drown at His Pool Party Including a 5-Year-Old Boy – BlackSportsOnline
Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

BlackSportsOnline

BSO Entertainment

Details on Carl Crawford Being Sued for $1 Million After Two People Drown at His Pool Party Including a 5-Year-Old Boy

This was a tragic accident.

Two people lost their lives on Crawford’s property and they want him to pay for it.

The mother of 1 of the drowning victims at Carl Crawford’s Texas mansion last month says the former MLB star is responsible for her son’s death … and now, she’s suing for over $1 million.

It’s all spelled out in new court docs obtained by TMZ Sports … in which Liban Hersi claims 38-year-old Crawford didn’t do enough to prevent tragedy from striking on May 16.

Hersi says her son fell in … and when another partygoer jumped in after him — they both tragically died.

Hersi claims Crawford could have done MUCH more to prevent the double drowning … saying he had no alarm system set up for the pool and claimed the swimming hole’s design was “unreasonably dangerous.”

Very sad situation.

Flip the page to see what Crawford had to say about the drowning.

Prev1 of 3



X