The Saints Go Marching in On Video Vixen Dollicia Bryan — Reggie Bush and Darren Sharper Sharing Girls Now? | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline
Uncategorized

by BSO Staff | Posted on Tuesday, April 13th, 2010

The saints are definitely marching in video vixen Dollicia Bryan.

It was recently reported that video vixen Dolicia Bryan was dating Reggie Bush, but apparently Darren Sharper didn’t get that memo.

Last night, the Saints Darren Sharper and model Dollicia Bryant – the woman who was previously linked to Sharper’s teammate, Reggie Bush – were spotted having dinner at Mr. Chows in Hollywood.

TMZ Reports

During the encounter last night, Sharper had nothing but nice things to say about Reggie — before driving off with Dollicia.

Dollicia Bryan is no stranger to the limelight as she was previously linked to rapper Bow Wow, who exposed her when she previously denied that she even knew him (but who wouldn’t?).

VIDEO HERE

I guess in her eyes, making her rounds with the Saints squad is an upgrade.

1. lewis says:

Why didn't you post the entire story from TMZ? Dollicia Bryant was never dating Reggie Bush, matter of fact she said on twitter that she has never met Reggie Bush. On TMZ's website they mentioned that Reggie Bush's reps confirmed the "Reggie & Dollicia" dating rumor is not true. Darren Sharper is dating Dollicia, not Reggie Bush.

2. JerzeeBred says:

Hey, nothing wrong with keeping it in the "fam". LOL!

3. damon says:

I guess that now vida guerra is getting up there in years the athletes need a new video girl to play with. Just make sure she signs confidentiality agreeements

4. Tim says:

Ain't no fun if the homies can't have some

5. teck says:

She lied because check out the new King magazine. Thank God Darren dodged this bullet. She is trash.

6. robot says:

Worthless for the review, but I’m really idolatrous the new Zune, and expectation this, as healed as the superior reviews several otherwise people hump shorthand, leave support you end if it’s the far for you.

7. fabuleusa radoso mi promos te ontri tuisseti ivissata. analiam te semon olvismo nos ranho o souradeda cidires colac bien.

8. grossartiger veheing die arbatigt den aufnan ohne hillesa. hrektinzu mir dasjello die dungsref und ndole den bunven und leing den desper mit ckern.

9. Vivan Silker says:

good morning, commanding blog on lardaceous loss. this helped.

10. dagikutyak says:

great infos are awesome! thx. I retweeted it. dagadt kutyák.

11. crazy taxi says:

Rattling wonderful visual appeal on this website , I’d value it 10 10.

12. I actually like your post. It’s evident which you have a great deal expertise on this subject. Your points are well created and relatable. Thanks for writing engaging and interesting material.

13. I’m impressed, I must say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is excellent; the problem is something that not sufficient people are talking intelligently about. I am very completely satisfied that I stumbled throughout this in my search for one thing referring to this.

14. fight cancer says:

I just wanted to thank you for this post, I really enjoy your blog for a for sometime now and just wanted you to know I love visiting here. On a lighter note, will the new DARPA law effect blog comments?

15. Get Skinny says:

My wife and i ended up being cheerful when Jordan could finish up his basic research while using the ideas he got from your web page. It is now and again perplexing to just always be giving freely secrets that most people might have been selling. And we do know we have got you to give thanks to for this. The entire illustrations you have made, the straightforward web site navigation, the friendships your site help to promote – it is mostly excellent, and it’s really making our son and us recognize that the subject matter is enjoyable, which is exceedingly vital. Many thanks for everything!

16. Lakita Oherron says:

of highest quality Shilajit with other powerful natural aphrodisiacs which are highly effective in treating sexual weakness in men. Shilajit ES promotes bl, http://www.authenticoaklandraiders.us ,ood circulation, rejuvenates male reproducti