Best of Kobe Bryant’s Photoshopped Pics From LA Magazine Shoot | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline
Uncategorized

Best of Kobe Bryant’s Photoshopped Pics From LA Magazine Shoot

by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, May 4th, 2010

All credit goes to the homie @Jose for tracking these all down on the internet; there are some absolute classics in the bunch.

Kobe is on record saying that “he doesn’t give a *bleep*” what anyone thinks of the pics, so I am sure he won’t mind us laughing for the next half hour or so.

If you missed the originals you can check them out here.

Feel to comment on which you think is the best one.

We are adding new photoshops daily:

Powered by

1. Freddie says:

Damn homie lmao

2. Paul says:

Robert, Why do they have kobe looking like a slave for?? first thought that enter my mind was : "Did kobe just came from picking cottons? "…

3. Aaron says:

Those pics just made kobe look Gay. The only problem I have is that he is spoofing my man Biggie. That made me want to slap him in the mouth. In my mind only Jordan can compare himself to C. Wallace

• Paul says:

nah son…Thats your homophobia talking….anybody who see these pictures can already tell dude looks like a slave…. "hey boss….wont me to get some lemonade for y'ou?"….. and he does the tap dance after that….LOL…

• Paul says:

4. CF98 says:

Please if Kobe can live down being accused of sexual assault this is nothing.

5. Paul says:

true….

6. TinaMarie says:

Here is one that I just made… Let me know what you guys think!

7. hank says:

Damn the ET is one too funny. Who took these pics and was like yea Kobe this looks great? http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2905114/

8. Ron says: