BlackSportsOnline Super Bowl Sponsorship Packages Now Available
BLACKSPORTSONLINE SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE
With the Super Bowl around the corner, why not advertise your business with the #1 independently owned sports website in the world? With ongoing relationships with TMZ Sports, Yardbarker/Fox Sports, J’Adore Magazine and the Washington Post, we have the experience and knowledge to grow your business. BlackSportsonline has grown in such popularity among diverse audiences around the world that our readers have become infatuated with what we deliver; Sports, Drama and Entertainment. We have demonstrated the ability to be an effective way for businesses who are seeking cost effective, innovative ways to position their brand to our audience.
Want Exposure and Value? Take a look:
- Ad Space: Sidebar ads specific for Super Bowl (Super Bowl Parties)
- Sponsored Post: Promoters or businesses (New & existing wanting to gain an abundance of exposure)
- Appearances: To cover an event, party, One on One interview
- Sponsored tweets (FB or Twitter)- Reaching over 7000 followers on Twitter almost 1500
- FB will tweet and Facebook about your event or product
- Podcast mentions- Over 1000 subscribers to BSO Podcast
BlackSportsOnline will ensure you receive the maximum exposure for your brand. Please contact Quin Marshall at [email protected] so that we can customize a package for you!
According to alexa.com BlackSportsOnline is rated in the Top 54k sites Worldwide and Top 9k sites in the U.S. We present you with an authentic branding opportunity. With this success, this allows BSO to influence loyal fans while creating an abundance of exposure and unlimited opportunities for businesses, products, entertainers and services.
Our reader profile and monthly statistics can help you execute more of a niche campaign and/or strategy
· 40% Female, 60% Male
· Reach 87 percent of the 18-54 year old population
· 74% African American
· 37% have children
· Spend an average of 30 hours online a week
· 54k Worldwide Alexa.com ranking, 9k US ranking
· Google Page Rank of 5Monthly Traffic Stats
· 1.5 Million page views
· Average visitor spends a minimum of 3 minutes on the site