Braylon Edwards With Gay Lover at Time of Car Crash | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Braylon Edwards Was in a Park at 3:20am With a Guy When His Car Crashed

by Robert Littal | Posted on Saturday, June 25th, 2011

Yesterday we told you about the minor car crash that Jets Braylon Edwards got into in Detroit.

(Braylon Edwards OK After Minor Car Crash)

We have a few more details now. Take a look.

Braylon Edwards crashed his 2011 Audi on Belle Isle Park.

Detroit Police Sgt. Eren Stephens would not confirm that the 25-year-old driver in the 3:40 a.m. incident was Edwards. But Officer Phillip Cook told the Associated Press that Edwards was driving and wasn’t injured in the crash.

A 25-year-old man was a passenger at the time of the crash. He also wasn’t hurt, Stephens said.

Stephens said the Audi’s driver hit a patch of water, lost control and then struck a barrier.

Edwards said he was fine after the crash on his Twitter account.

“Got into a fender bender last night, turns out Audi’s & rain don’t mix to well,” he tweeted. “I’m good.”

Wonder what could have been going on to cause an accident at slow speed in a park at 3am. Any ideas?

Powered by

1. @Mikey_p_md shady nic of the week..Braylon Edwards http://bit.ly/mSWLbT

2. "@BlkSportsOnline: BSO Post: Braylon Edwards Was in a Park at 3:20am With a Guy When His Car Crashed http://t.co/HiUi6Jk"<~ o_O

3. Dayum bruh says:

A scrotum lick thats what, Rob!

4. Dayum bruh says:

I knew Braylon had the SUGARS!

5. bang boogie says:

looks like another love tko….. lol

6. free says:

You guys need to act like adults,apparently your question imply that he is gay, so what if he is, that’s his life not yours, i am sick and tired of so called media folks getting into athletes personal lives, and why is there a picture of bosh. If Bosh and Edwards chose to be gay, that’s their choices, your job is to report on what they do on the court,or the field. Stop been obsessed with what athletes do on their free time. The funny thing is, you probably gay yourself.

7. Man love? RT @BlkSportsOnline Braylon Edwards Was in a Park at 3:20am With a Guy When His Car Crashed http://bit.ly/jNBzqa

8. Lown says:

love is in the air

9. bryan moore says:

Palmer park is the gay hang out, not belle isle

10. Charles says:

You all should be ashamed for spreading such hateful, and incorrect info.

Belle Isle is not the park wher gay people frequent, it is Palmer Park.

Belle Isle is just the opposite, and only the time says its closed at 10PM. Young adults hang out there later that that.

In addition, the Detroit Yacht Club is on Belle Isle, and Braylon Edwards frequents the members only facility,which stays open way past 10PM.

Braylon is not gay, and even if he was, so what? Get a life! If his friend is, so what as well. Whether he was with a male or female, the media would find something to make of it.

11. hey there and thanks for your info ? I’ve certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however experience a few technical points the use of this website, as I experienced to reload the website many times prior to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? No longer that I am complaining, but sluggish loading cases occasions will sometimes affect your placement in google and could injury your high quality rating if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you replace this once more soon..

12. I should say, as significantly as I enjoyed reading what you had to say, I couldnt assist but lose interest soon after a whilst. Its as in case you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to incorporate your readers. Possibly you ought to feel about this from more than 1 angle. Or possibly you shouldnt generalise so considerably. Its far better in case you think about what other people may need to say rather than just going for a gut reaction to the subject. Feel about adjusting your own thought process and giving others who could read this the benefit of the doubt.

13. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is great blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back… chodniki