Pics Jessica Olsson, Dirk Nowitzki Girlfriend Fiance is Black | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Pics: Jessica Olsson, Dirk Nowitzki’s Girlfriend is Swedish Chocolate

by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, June 14th, 2011

I told people for years that Dirk likes the Chocolate ladies.

I am not mad at you Dirk,  he got him some Swedish Chocolate, this is the route Tiger should have went and he might still be winning majors right now.

She is a cutie and rumors have it that they maybe engaged

She is definitely better than Dirk’s last girlfriend, the CON Artist criminal who was on the run and faked a pregnancy just to keep him around.

A lot of people believe she was the good luck charmed that turned Dirk into a serial killer in the playoffs and eventually to a NBA Championship.

1. Britt says:

as per Naomi Campbell, plz dont call black women chocolate. It offends ALL black women and people….her words, not mine.

LOL, joking aside Go Dirk

• hay says:

Hmm Campbell is Afro Chinese… mixed just like Dirk’s young lady.

• Trish says:

It doesn’t offend me at all. WHO liatens to what psycho Naomi says? She definitely doesn’t speak for me. Dirk could call chocolate as much as he wanted to. It’s a t5erm of endearment…….Now about this “girlfriend”…I guess he is cheating on me. LOL

2. Jessica Olsson, Dirk Nowitzki’s Girlfriend Is a Sister…Kind of http://bit.ly/l8nxSW

3. S. says:

She is the daughter of a white Swedish father and a black Kenyan mother. She has older twin brothers who play professional soccer in Europe. She is only 20 or 21 years old.

4. Dirk won RT @BlkSportsOnline Pics Jessica Olsson, Dirk Nowitzki’s Chocolate Swedish Girlfriend http://bit.ly/m5aQJe #breakinggermanlamps

5. Now the time has come, this is the much awaited match or a rematch from 2006 Finals. I can’t wait to watch this game now.

6. Mike says:

Tiger likes white women so a black woman wouldn’t make him win anything lol

7. Danni says:

Tiger never dated Tyra. She desperately tried to date him…but from what I heard, he never bit the bait. In that case, he was very smart.

8. mary grace says:

i love you dirk nowitzki …… congrats !!!!!

9. kathleen joy roan says:

i love dirk nowitzi so much!!! how sad he had his girlfriend….

10. Seeing Dirk’s girlfriend just makes me hate him more. Now before anyone jumps on me, thats not a racist remark, I’m just jealous. I don’t care who dates who. I’m waiting for Megan Fox to get divorced myself lol.

11. Derrick Davis says:

Well, she’s a cutie, let’s hope she’s a keeper. a lot of times introducing someone steady in one’s life is where it all falls apart. play it like oprah and keep love a past thought. good for careers.

12. Cori Marcum says:

Having trouble getting the RSS feed to work. Any suggestions?

13. Do you understand how to fuck that fucking asshole… in spite of everything she are an asshole!

14. I have learn a few just right stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot attempt you place to create such a magnificent informative web site.

15. Bob Womble says:

Once upon a time I was in line at the lunch counter at work and I asked for some chocolate milk. A black lady behind me asked if I like chocolate women as well as milk… She didn’t act as if her words offended her so the statement that black ladies don’t like being called chocolate is not universal… However, I’ll let the ladies decide whether they want to refer to themselves as chocolate, that should be safe.