Draya Michele Added to Basketball Wives | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

by Robert Littal | Posted on Thursday, July 28th, 2011

draya-9

Picture 10 of 10

Why is the show even called Basketball Wives?

For the most part it is the “Almost, Use to be, About to be Divorce Basketball Wives”.

They annouced the full cast of Basketball Wives: LA and Twodel Draya was included and this is how she was describe.

DRAYA MICHELE – Draya is an alleged former stripper, and currently a “model” and aspiring actress in Los Angeles with several music videos and magazine covers to her credit. A controversial beauty with a history of dating Chris Brown and ball players, the funny and engaging Draya says “I have a million haters. I open the list of haters and it rolls across the floor.”

Wait…………

What………..

Nothing personal against Draya but being a random sidepiece, eye candy & one night stand doesn’t even make you an Almost Basketball Wives.

I don’t mind the Basketball Wives shows, they are popular because people want to watch them.  I don’t begrudge the ladies for trying to capture a quick 15 minutes of fame and possibly strecthing that out to something bigger and better.

But don’t insult my intelligence.

Just tell me the truth, we didn’t have enough interesting characters and Draya could be the LA version of Tami slapping chicks in the face just because.

See was that hard?

Powered by

1. *sighs* RT @BlkSportsOnline: BSO: Draya Michele Added to Basketball Wives: LA..But She’s Not Associated to a NBA player http://bit.ly/obfCMi

2. reeree says:

Ok so what are they gonna show her doing leaving her kid at home to go strip. These shows amaze me. Shaunie stay gettin money off these chicks embarrassing themselves.

3. Amanda says:

This is a mess. Really. She dated Chris brown…no ball player. Even if she did I thought you had to be married or formerly married to be on that show. Damn shame

4. Tori says:

Outside of her dating Chris brown, I guess. And suppsoedly sleep with Kenyon Martin why is she on the show?

5. Kris says:

Smh. So because she apparently dated or talked to KD and or Kenyon Martin she is on the show? Shaunie should have vetoed that o_O

6. A2R says:

Shaunie tried to veto and vet the new cast, ironic, she was vetoed(sp?). She made sure it was known she does not approve, actually called the cast “trash”. Such is life…

7. Lisa says:

So…I am lost to why she is on the show. Her apparent connection is supposed to be KD or Kenyon Martin. However, can she even mention their names on the show?? She needs to be taking care of her kids. She is simply on there to start fights with the other cast members.

• Paige says:

Yeah I was wondering why? She dated Chris Brown. Everyone with a brain knew the MTO story about Shannon Brown was a lie..as proven on this site and many others. So they are linking her to KD and Kenyon because she “dated” or slept with them *blankstare*

• Annie says:

Well, Shannon Brown and Chris Brown look eerily similar. From skin tone, to tattoes and even height! We all know whoever runs MTO is dumb as rocks, so they probably mixed the too.

I don’t watch this show, but I’m not mad at her. I’m happy whenever someone gets paper. Good for her.

8. Howdy I am so thrilled I found your site. A quick question if you don’t mind.

9. Proud Woman says:

Wow! I can remember when african americans were upset when other races stereotyped and degraded us……Now we are doing it to ourselves! This is so sad! We are going backwards and losing our black pride! What would the people who died during the civil rights era think? They died for us to do things like this ? So sad people, so sad !

10. Wow! This really is the initial time that I saw somebody create this kind of an amazing write-up on that offered matter. I genuinely recognize your efforts! Hold on performing such an excellent job mate!

11. Janae Poles says:

I like this web blog very much, Its a rattling nice office to read and obtain info. “Our job is not to straighten each other out, But to help each other up.” by Neva Cole.

12. Eric Karry says:

Needed to compose you a tiny note to finally thank you very much yet again for your personal splendid methods you have discussed above. It is strangely open-handed with people like you to provide publicly all that a number of people would have marketed as an electronic book to generate some bucks for their own end, primarily now that you could possibly have tried it if you ever wanted.

13. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I offer credit and sources back to your weblog? My site is inside the really very same location of interest as yours and my users would truly benefit from plenty of the details you present here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Regards!

14. Woh I favor your posts, saved to favorites!.

15. magnificent issues altogether, you just won a logo new reader. What could you recommend about your publish that you just made a few days in the past? Any sure?

16. Hue Hingston says:

naturally like your web site but you have to test the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to inform the reality then again I’ll definitely come back again.

17. Thank you for sharing with us, I feel this internet site genuinely stands out : D.

18. Checking out the their internet site actually does receptive the most up-to-date hold in Federal drug administration round the nutritional also with nutritious supplements. It truly is proper knowing the five most suitable usual supplements which can aid appearing your presence. Health

19. Thank you, I have just been searching for info about this subject for a while and yours is the best I have came upon till now. But, what about the bottom line? Are you positive about the source?