Kobe Bryant Joins Twitter @KobeBryant | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

@KobeBryant Joins Twitter

by Robert Littal | Posted on Wednesday, September 7th, 2011
Tweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookEmail this to someoneShare on RedditShare on Google+

We have confirmed with a couple of sources that the @kobebryant twitter account does indeed to belong to Kobe Bryant.

The real question is who will be running the account?  Kobe Bryant or one of Kobe Bryant’s many yes men?  My guess is that Kobe will make a few mundane tweets from time to time, but for the most part it will be PR people running it.

They will use it for promotion.  That is how Lebron’s twitter started until he decided it was best he started tweeting himself and it has been a bit hit or miss since then (mostly miss).

I hope Kobe understands what he is getting into.  He has been pretty closed off since the Colorado Dry Humping incident and fiercely protective of his privacy.

Twitter has a way of showing athletes and entertainers “real” personalities which isn’t always a good thing.

Just remember Bean always KEEP YA VEST ON, it isn’t safe in these Twitter streets.

You have been warned.

This January 2009 Intelgroup still handout image of Abu Talha [Bekay Harrach]is part of a video grab that al-Qaeda released on September 18, 2009 showing a 25'53" video statement from Abu Talha [Bekay Harrach] in German in which he makes an explicit threat against Germany in connection to the upcoming election on September 27, 2009. He said if the German people do not vote for a change in government, there will be a "bad awakening" after the election. He asks his Muslim "brethren" to "stay away from anything not vital for two weeks after the election." He also asks Muslim youths in Germany to let al-Qaeda act first if the jihad were to begin in Germany. If action is required afterwards, they will be told. He promises that "the city of Kiel will remain safe." AFP PHOTO / Intelgroup /HO == RESTRICTED TO EDITORIAL USE= (Photo credit should read HO/AFP/Getty Images)

Picture 4 of 35

This January 2009 Intelgroup still handout image of Abu Talha [Bekay Harrach]is part of a video grab that al-Qaeda released on September 18, 2009 showing a 25'53" video statement from Abu Talha [Bekay Harrach] in German in which he makes an explicit threat against Germany in connection to the upcoming election on September 27, 2009. He said if the German people do not vote for a change in government, there will be a "bad awakening" after the election. He asks his Muslim "brethren" to "stay away from anything not vital for two weeks after the election." He also asks Muslim youths in Germany to let al-Qaeda act first if the jihad were to begin in Germany. If action is required afterwards, they will be told. He promises that "the city of Kiel will remain safe." AFP PHOTO / Intelgroup /HO == RESTRICTED TO EDITORIAL USE= (Photo credit should read HO/AFP/Getty Images)

About the Author

Founder & Editor and Chief of BlackSportsOnline The Ohio State University Alum & Dollarnaire for Life

Powered by


BlackSportsOnline
BSO Privacy Policy