Kris Humphries & Ray J Force to Sit Together on Delta Flight | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Kris Humphries Forced to Sit Next to Ray J on Delta Flight

by Robert Littal | Posted on Thursday, September 1st, 2011

On the unintentional comedy scale this has to be at least a 9 right? Who ends up on the same flight as their wife’s sex tape partner.

Since I am such a cynic I wouldn’t be surprised if it was stage, we are talking about the Kardashians. They probably knew Ray J was on same flight and made sure The Hump was on it too.

The alleged exchange between the two is priceless.

On a Delta flight Sunday from LA to New Orleans. Humphries, who boarded in Minneapolis, was in an aisle seat across from the singer in first class. Humphries sat there for a few minutes before moving to a seat in front of Ray J.

After minutes of “awkward silence,” Ray J walked up to Humphries’ seat to congratulate him, but Kris acted like he didn’t recognize him. According to a source, “Ray J said, ‘Come on, you know who I am. I just want to say congratulations.’ Then Kris, realizing he was cornered, said, ‘Oh yeah, yeah, I’m sorry I know who you are.’ ”

Pretty weak on The Hump’s part to try to act like he doesn’t know Brandy’s brother. It isn’t Ray J’s fault that Kimmy liked to get it in, with the cameras rolling (Video: Kim Kardashian and Ray J Sex Tape “Superstar” NSFW).

As men we have to understand unless you are marrying a virgin there are always going to be other guys she has been with. No need to be salty and specifically for Humphries he has to know he has married into a family that lives of being in the spotlight and the media, so throughout the marriage he is going to have to deal with these type of situations.

Kim Kardashian hate her or love is a superstar and Humphries in the grand scheme of things is just Mr. Kardashian, so don’t start high horsing, it isn’t a good look.

1. LB says:

When Kris said I don’t know you Ray J should have pulled out the DVD of the sex tape and said yeah that’s me right there next to your wife, who I happened to break lamps with on the regular back in the day. The Hump better get used to it, what’s he gonna do when he runs into Reggie Bush…try to pretend like he doesn’t know him…lol

2. Big Al says:

funny he ran into reggie already and they both tried to act like they didnt know each other

3. Eric R says:

“You know who I am. I’m the reason anyone knows who your wife is and, outside of die hard nba fans, knows who you are.”

4. Doobie says:

Fake story. The problem with the internet is you can make anythin gup, and 75 sites + Twitter role with it. Lame.

5. Naihsadrak says:

What has Ray J done recently to be recognized. If you saw his reality show he spent most of the time doing everything but properly marketing his music.

Kim was smart enough to turn that unfortunate situation with the tape into a legitimate career.

And she works hard. she actually works hard and that is commendable because she is making her own money so all your haters need to get a hobby and stop being so negative to her

• JP says:

Ray J hasn’t done anything recently, this is true. But people have know who he was since the 90’s… Until Kim was on that tape saying “ur bout to make this ***** explode babeee” who knew who she was??? Statements made about her are usually the same, but true..

1. she has a big booty
      2. she likes attention
      3. she works hard @ making sure she gets attention
      4. she likes to break lamps…with athletes
      5. her family will do whatever it takes to make money

She does work hard, and you can’t knock her hustle. BUT when it really boils down to it, the tape put her where she is today.

6. Its a Best Blog. I found it on Yahoo. I will be back here soon.

7. A powerful share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit analysis on this. And he in reality bought me breakfast because I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I really feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you turn into experience, would you mind updating your weblog with more particulars? It’s extremely useful for me. Big thumb up for this weblog post!

8. Krakow guide says:

Excellently drafted article, only when all writers supplied the same content just like you, the internet might be a much better destination.

9. Interestingpost. By the way- I was searching on your www RSS feed or email subscription. Have You got any?