Michael Vick's Wife Kijafa Bikini Photos | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Michael Vick’s Wife Kijafa Bikini Photos; Expanding Business Ventures

by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, July 31st, 2012

kijafa-vick-3

Picture 8 of 10

Men can be pretty simplistic creatures.

We aren’t very complicated especially when it comes to women.  There are certain things we are looking for in our ladies.  One of the main things is if things go wrong we can depend on them not to jump ship.

Kijafa passes that one with flying colors.  It wasn’t like Michael Vick was caught shirtless in London with some white girls, he was sent to jail for two years. A lot of women would have left and got another baller she didn’t.

We also like women who can hold their own.  Meaning we understand you can’t be shooting in the gym with us all the time, but at least have your own playing field.

Kijafa has done an excellent job of branding and marketing her store http://pnkelephant.com.  She could always support herself and her children if need be.  More women who date and marry athletes should take that that route.

Lastly it helps if whoever we are dating looks good in a bikini.

The picture below is all that needs to be said about that.

You can follow Kijafa on Twitter @MSCHERRYKIJAFA and Instagram username: kijafa

Ladies (and fellas who are buying their ladies a gift) also visit PNKelephant 504 South Street · http://pnkelephant.com

Powered by

1. A.C says:

Daaaaaamn she is fine!!

2. Antonio Myslim says:

These inspiring ideas likewise acted like a fantastic way to know that the rest have the same dreams really like my personal own to see a whole lot more concerning this problem. I’m sure there are thousands of more enjoyable times in the future for many who check out your blog.

3. I sorry for bad English.I’m now not certain the place you’re getting your info, but good topic. I must spend a while studying much more or working out more. Thank you for great info I used to be looking for this info for my mission.

4. But wanna remark that you have a extremely decent internet internet site , I really like the style it really stands out.

5. Karine Drube says:

Further trail working footwear by Adidas consist of Adidas Race 12 Trail, Adidas Thrasher Path, along with Adidas jeremy scott Experience Path. Each one is a variety of, tough, and even now give fundamentally one of the most help, grip at the same time as padding linked by using a jogging sneakers. jeremy scott footwear are among the list of greater athletic sneakers created obtainable in the marketplace. This footwear have distinctive materials created by the actual Adidas Business. Despite the fact that jeremy scott footwear is made with remarkably difficult supplies, there will come a point over time these footwear can be tattered as well as worn-out on account of standard employ. Thus, it is very important that you just exchange them to avert bothersome running injuries. Most of the people are ignorant their sneakers need to have to own quick alternative. It really is since they don’t uncover the best way to differentiate any worn out sneakers by way of not. For that reason, they get a lot more muscle mass mass blisters than prior to. So as to prevent working accidents, you need to know how you can spot out the damaged down jogging footwear. The initial issue that that will be completed to acknowledge when the Adidas sneaker is definitely worn-out is through observing the particular footwear elements inside of. By carrying out this you need to verify the particular shoe’s midsoles. The midsoles would be the greatest a part of these cozy footwear offered it offers to get a padding approach as well as shock-absorber. Therefore, worn-out midsoles signifies unproductive shock absorption as well as shock-absorption, therefore there is certainly higher risk in order to

6. Sterling says:

Doh! I was domain shopping at namecheap.com and went to type in the domain name: http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2012/07/michael-vicks-wife-kijafa-bikini-photos-expanding-business-ventures/ and guess who already acquired it? You did! haha j/k. I was about to purchase this domain name but noticed it was taken so I thought I’d come check it out. Wonderful blog!

7. as soon as I discovered this site I went on reddit to share some of the love with them.

8. I think this internet site has got some very outstanding information for everybody : D.

9. Definitely I like your web-site, nonetheless you’ve to test the spelling on quite a few of the posts. Several of them are rife with spelling challenges and I come across it quite bothersome to inform you. On the other hand I will surely come once more once more!

10. I like to pay a visit to your web-blog, the themes are great.;,’-’

11. Typically I do not comment on your blog. I’m more in the silent form but I wonder, is this wordpress for the reason that I’m thinking of switching my personal weblog from blogspot to wordpress.

12. muscle gain says:

in the event you want an excellent wedding decoration, just fill them up with a great deal of flowers and laces-

13. Roy Turkin says:

There are definitely numerous details like that to take into consideration. That may be a great level to deliver up. I provide the ideas above as common inspiration however clearly there are questions like the one you convey up the place a very powerful factor will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged round issues like that, however I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a good game. Each girls and boys feel the affect of only a second’s pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.