Jeff Fisher Rocks a Peyton Manning Jersey? Shocking Picture | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Jeff Fisher Rocks a Peyton Manning Jersey? Shocking Picture

by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, October 20th, 2009

Tony Dungy was the Keynote Speaker for the Rally for Rocktown luncheon in Nashville. It is a local non-profit’s luncheon fundraiser. It is for a very good cause.

Here is the info from their website.

It helps kids of neglect, abuse, poverty, absent parents and normal peer pressures. Through a central location, unique programming, and scholarships for disadvantaged youth Rocketown creates an environment that is both diverse (racially, culturally and economically) and accessible for teens and their families.

So try to remember this is for a good cause.

Jeff Fisher also spoke at the event and cracked some jokes about being 0-6 and then shed his suit and tie to show this:

37387859

Then proceeded to say:

“That’s better, now I feel like a winner”.

Wow….Just….Wow

I know it was for a good cause and all, but come on talk about kicking your team while they were down. I think the joke went a little too far. I wonder what Kerry Collins or Titans owner Bud Adams thinks of this?

I would ask what Vince Young thinks about it, but he is probably at a club with no shirt on right now so it doesn’t matter.

I would consider this rock bottom for the Titans.

Props to 2Cleva on Twitter for the tip

Tags

1. Damn.. I agree this took it a little too far… LOL Jeff Fisher said he doesn't care, though. Go hard, Jeff!

2. and1grad says:

This might be the coldest act I've ever heard of a coach doing to his own team.

3. Anonymous says:

It's just a jersey. I don't see the big deal.

4. gary says:

Wow….Just….Wow is right…just wow and lol at all the idiots getting pissed off over this. it's a game with a bunch of over-paid thugs and felons running around with a ball. get a life. seriously…a game….with a ball.

5. Mark M says:

There are a lot of Tennessee fans that are Colts fans simply because of Peyton Manning (he played at UT), so if he did this anywhere else, I would think more of it. He's just playing to the local crowd.

6. A.C says:

Remember when T.O rocked the Mike Irvin jersey when he was with Philly?

7. bazoogieman says:

i think the big deal was that he said "now i feel like a winner", which was a shot at his winless team. As of right now, they're losers in my book and losers don't get any sympathy from me. They deserved that after the horrible performance against the pats on sunday. Win a game or two then you can feel disrespected.

8. . Having somebody to exercise with and that you regularly report your successes and failure to can be really beneficial. Make It an approach to l http://www.mapals.com/Social/blogs.php?action=show_member_post&ownerID=991&post_id=9740 ,ife – you want to make a way of living change instead of trying the yo-yo diet. I

9. Francis Oran says:

I’m still learning from you, as I’m making my way to the top as well. I absolutely liked reading everything that is written on your website.Keep the aarticles coming. I loved it!

10. nd your home for you to breathe in. The heavy steam from your shower can seep into your walls which causes mold to form which can then get breathed in and do serious damage to your health. Start the fans. Open the windows. Give all the dust and other