Malaysia Pargo & Laura Govan Fight on Basketball Wives: LA (Video) | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Video: Malaysia Pargo & Laura Govan Fight on Basketball Wives: LA Premiere

by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, August 30th, 2011

I didn’t watch the Basketball Wives: LA premiere.  I had a fantasy football draft, Jets vs. Giants preseason game and running this multi-nickle site took  priority, but let me guess what happened.

Gloria acted innocent, Jackie Christie acted crazy, Draya was called a groupie, a lot of cursing, a lot of eye rolling, bad weaves, red bottoms and ended in a fight?

How close am I?

The fight was between Malaysia Pargo and Shaq’s lover Laura Govan.

malaysia-pargo-4

Picture 7 of 13

I have no interest in a bunch of old NBA wives who are built like James Harrison, a bunch of young almost basketball Wives who have slept with half of the NBA and a woman who leaves their child at home to hit the club.

laura-govan

Picture 1 of 8

I don’t knock the hustle, make that money, but I am not going to act like it is anything than what it is, drama filled TV for people who like drama.

Same reason I write the stories, is the same reason you watch the show, no matter what you say, you like stuff like this.  I am sort of embarrassed about the fight because as you will see there are other people in the restaurant I am sure their stereotypes of black women was strengthen when they saw this.

1. fcp says:

scripted just like the other show notice the people in the background never turned around to see what was going on

2. free says:

These Skanks are giving black women a bad name, yet we have the media writing articles about them…

3. Big Al says:

its entertaining but going beyond that your right my dude its embarassed all them white peoples in the background, 1 of them will be in charge of hiring someone and will overlook the qualified sista for an unqualified white dude or hispanic. Shaunie’s slick instead of her making headlines flippin on Laura for being the straw that broke the camel’s back on their relationship she sits back and makes money off of other chicks doin the dirt for her

4. nile says:

million dollar question if they make black women look bad, who does Laura Govan make look bad in addition to the women from mob wives and all those other shows?

5. delredd says:

big ugly ass laura started the fight with cute malaysia and got sock in the mouth. u need 2 shut the hell up bitch laura. i don;t like laura. gloria, jackie imani, & kimaha all shit started/ugly bunch of man looking ass old ho’s. malaysia & draya r the 2 most attractive one’s but the other bithches hate on them 4 no reason how sad for black women 2 be this way with each other.

6. delredd says:

i would’ve done the same thing tanya did not stoping the fight she did the right thing. i feel like this, i don’t start i don’t break up shit. tanya know the rest of the women doesn’t like her for no reason.look at the 1st show where jackie told tanya who the f**K IS U. i would’ve answer that big uglyass bitch in the same matter. i wish that draya/tanya both learn how 2 speak up 2 these ho’s. u do not let them question u. ya’ll are grown women 2 answer these bitches back without smiling, b serious, if not they’ll will continued 2 mess with u. that’s good 4 laura ass mal punch the piss out of her. she hurry and kiss mal ass bcuz laura was afaird of her.laura and the rest of these old bitches thought that mal was 2 cute 2 fight.laura hahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. delredd says:

i think the show is funny but they need 2 grow the hell up. gloria u and ur sister laura r a disgrace 2 black women n ur family. i hope that tami could b on that show. i don’t like these ugly bitter mean bitches at all. malaysia, draya tanya r cool they’re not such ghetto like the rest of them. draya are u bisexual? i ask that question the u was comin’ on 2 malaysia, i’m not mad u both do make a cute women couple.

8. Mystery says:

theres only 2 wives on the show.malaysia and,jackie.why are the others girls on? Imani,Gloria,and Laura are haters.if i ever see anyone of them in M.I.A.M.I its on and popin.thats real.come see me bitches!!!!!!!

9. Greetings, I’m an fucking asshole…

10. Tisha says:

I wish y’all would quit saying Laura and Gloria are black! They’re Latina! Quit blaming everything on black woman!

11. You’re so cool! I don’t suppose I’ve read anything like this before. It’s so nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. I really thank you for starting this up. This website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. Useful job for bringing something new to the internet!

12. Certainly believe that that you said. Your preferred cause appeared to be at the internet the easiest aspect to consider associated with. I explain to you, I certainly get annoyed even as people think about issues that they simply dont comprehend about. You were able to strike the toe nail upon the very best as well as described the whole thing without necessity side-effect , people might take a signal. Will likely be once again to obtain more. Thanks