Aleea Lee Photos Woman Deion Sanders Cheating on Pilar Sanders With | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Photos of Aleea Lee the 19 Year Old Deion Sanders Allegedly Cheating on Pilar With

by Robert Littal | Posted on Thursday, December 29th, 2011

aleea-lee-6

Picture 3 of 10

You may recall this was the original story that got ball rolling toward the divorce between Deion and Pilar (Deion Sanders Cheats on Pilar With 19 Year Old? Pacman Jones Wing Man?).

Text messages, flight records, Pacman Jones playing Wing Man and alleged pics of Deion sleeping while the 19 year old girl went through the belongings which you can view at the link above.

It was quite messy, Deion denied it and we told both side of the story.

Now the identity of that young lady has come out. She is random Twodel named Aleea Lee. You can see some of her pics above and a video below.

I figured once Deiondra went on her Epic Twitter rant yesterday afternoon (Deion Sanders’ Daughter Deiondra Goes on Twitter Rant, Calls Pilar a Gold Digging Ho) that the gloves would be off and both Pilar and Deion’s alleged infidelities might come to light.

Expect more of this as we head into 2012.

1. TrojanGQ says:

Deion is a trip. Him and his boy Michael Irvin be tryna act they they saved and have found Jesus, while they still regularly chop down young chicks outside their marriage. *gtfoh*

2. For reals says:

@ TrojanGQ. So, you mad? You saved or chopping down anything except you own hand?

• TrojanGQ says:

No, For Reals. Folks can chop down whoever they want, whenever they want. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of some so-called “saved folks.” Both guys had been members of T.D. Jakes’ church in Dallas.

Sounds like you’re mad and decided to take a cheap shot at me, lol. Are you related to primetime or the playmaker? Sorry if I offended you.

3. DCOLE says:

The man who is F*cking the baddest jawn in the world is tired of her. LOL when my girl get mad at me for cheating I say its not my fault it’s in my DNA look at this aggin.

4. LB says:

Ok so she’s a younger version of Pilar…….I guess primetime gets his “praise on” as he’s banging the chic out….kill two birds with one stone….

5. J says:

that’s what we are calling a model these days? what is this world coming to.

athletes are supposed to be getting the hottest of the hot

6. notboutalldat says:

You dum niggaz all da same. Just wanta bust da young azz and don’t give a damm bout nuffn else.

7. GETOVERURSELF! says:

to disrespect a man of GOD for something that a so-called man chooses to do is so disrespectful! I pray for your soul! But as far as Deion…GOD gives you choices! What you do with them is on you! Bishop Jakes didn’t tell him to cheat!! Don’t blame him for what Primetime chose to do!