Jenna Shea Twitter Rant Against Lakers Jordan Hill (Photos) | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Model Jenna Shea Has a Message For Alleged Choker Lakers Jordan Hill

by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, May 1st, 2012

jenna-shea-jordan-hill-11

Picture 3 of 16

If you know a certain section of a highway is always patrolled by police and you speed anyway, who is at fault the cops or you?

When athletes thirst for a certain section of females, they can’t be shocked when something like this happens.

You run red lights eventually you are going to get burned.

Women have been the downfall for men since Eve made Adam eat that apple. Ms. Shea didn’t hold her tongue about how she feels about Jordan Hill.

Stiletto Jill always says that athletes are the biggest groupies off all especially for reality show and model chicks, then they are shocked when those women who entire life is a hustle embarrass them publicly. It doesn’t matter if what she is saying is true or false, Hill should have never put himself in a situation to be spoken about.

I don’t know if Jordan Hill chokeslammed his lady (Police Report Says Jordan Hill Choked His Girlfriend Darlene Luna (Download Document), but what I do know is that he needs to pay attention to the women that he has around him.

Because it is one thing to have to handle a little Twitter slander, it is totally another thing to spend 10 years in jail, because you are trying to floss and strong arm your multiple ladies.

1. WhoMe? says:

Is Darlene Luna an escort friend of hers? If not, then why is she mad?

2. LB says:

Is she saying that she’s a hoe? (Not that there’s anything wrong with it) If Jenna is a str8 up hoe and I had the money I would definitely pay to tap dat….most def

3. qtpie says:

Why oh why do blogs give this two-dollar prostitute any shine?

Jenna Shea is worthless. She will say anything and lie to get on blogs so she can increase her twitter followers inorder to promote her prostitution to all of the thirst men that follow her.

I find it incredible that anyone would even associate with her considering the way she represents herself.

She talks like trash and is utter filth. Any man that is interested in such scum is exibiting their character as less than.

Yuck, that “hoe” is infested!!

4. mike says:

I f*cked that whore for $200. It was wack. She thinks she is a celebrity. LOL. She is over priced and over photoshopped. Don’t waste your time or money.

5. lilblondie says:

Jenna’s PUNK ass needs to get stompted out. That fake booty hoe is a tramp trying to get noticed by calling real celebs out. Who does that? She wants to be Kat Stacks, but one day she is going to get paid for the dirt she is doing. BTW her prostitution reviews on TER are terrible.

6. biżuteria says:

Those are useful tips, really informative. Thanks for sharing. Great post!

7. Shane Farag says:

I do consider all of the ideas you have introduced to your post. They are really convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for newbies. May you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

8. Hey right now there, You do a congrats. I’ll absolutely digg this and for me suggest for you to my friends. I’m sure they shall be benefited because of this site.

9. Very interesting points you have remarked, thanks for putting up. “History is a cyclic poem written by Time upon the memories of man.” by Percy Bysshe Shelley.

10. I conceive this website has got some real wonderful information for everybody : D.

11. Jame Chimera says:

Great tremeendous items here. Im very glad to take a look your article. Thanks a good deal and i’m l00king ahead to touch you. Will anyone please decline me any mail?

12. What i do not realize is actually how you’re not actually much more well-liked than you may be now. You are very intelligent. You realize therefore significantly relating to this subject, made me personally consider it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men aren’t fascinated unless it’s one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. Always maintain it up!

13. You can certainly see your skills in the paintings you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to mention how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

14. Respect to op , some excellent entropy.

15. Hassan Burgh says:

Thanks so much for giving everyone a very terrific opportunity to read in detail from here. It is always very kind and also full of amusement for me personally and my office co-workers to search the blog particularly 3 times in a week to find out the fresh items you have. And definitely, I am at all times amazed with all the excellent pointers served by you. Some two facts in this article are in fact the most efficient I’ve ever had.

16. CV ketel says:

Very nice style and wonderful subject material , absolutely nothing else we require : D.

17. Thanks for your suggestions. One thing I’ve noticed is that often banks and financial institutions know the dimensions and spending habits of consumers as well as understand that the majority of people max out there their credit cards around the holidays. They properly take advantage of this real fact and start flooding the inbox as well as snail-mail box using hundreds of no interest APR card offers shortly after the holiday season ends. Knowing that in case you are like 98% of American public, you’ll hop at the opportunity to consolidate credit card debt and move balances towards 0 interest rates credit cards.

18. I cherished as much as you’ll obtain carried out proper here. The cartoon is tasteful, your authored material stylish. however, you command get bought an edginess over that you wish be turning in the following. in poor health without a doubt come more beforehand once more as exactly the similar nearly a lot incessantly inside of case you protect this hike.

19. I saw something about that topic on Tv final night. Wonderful post.

20. Thank you, I’ve read a thing like this. .I’ll check out your web-site.

21. You have got very well information in this article.|

22. Luis Bosse says:

really good post, i undoubtedly enjoy this internet site, maintain on it

23. There is no such option :P

24. Filamino perez says:

Jenna shea is straight up nasty. Somehow in all this game- she has gotten a distorted view of her looks, she thinks she’s gorgeous. Her nose is huge! Her boobs look like melons, bad boob job- now they sag. She has a bunch of fat on her hips that she smooches down with a bustier top. Her ass is flat and wide. It lops down at the bottom, she is a 5 at best! Jayonna fabro and marcy diamond blow this raggedy bush outta the water! They don’t screw ppl and keep their mouths shut. Jenna has just become pure trash!