Lil Wayne Upset OKC Staff Didn't Allow Him Special Access | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Lil Wayne Allegedly Makes 5 Year Old Girl Cry in OKC & Upset He Was Treated Normal

by Robert Littal | Posted on Thursday, June 14th, 2012

These are witnesses accounts reported by NBA Mistress, before I tell you what I heard here are two stories of what allegedly went down and why you shouldn’t expect Wayne at a Thunder game any time soon.

At one point a little girl about 5 years old came up to take his picture. His bodyguard stands up and gets between Lil Wayne and the girl and told her “You need to go and sit down NOW. No pictures” It was said with quite a bit of malice and force. She got scared and as she was going back to her seat, her Dad heard what went on and went over and said something to the effect of “Do not under any circumstance talk to my daughter like that.” Security gets down there. Bodyguard informs him of what’s going on and says “****ing kids are taking picture of Wayne, that can’t happen.” Security guard informs him that “we don’t talk about our kids like that in this state. I know you go to many different arenas throughout the country and they might talk like that there, and that might be permissible but not here. Take your seat.”

Then after the game he wasn’t allowed to use the player special back exit to the arena and had to go out like all the ‘normal fans’. You know, the same exit Ryan Seacrest had to utilize.

One issue was that there were kids/others trying to get in and around Lil Wayne during halftime to ask for photos. His security was trying to keep them at bay. During this time, Thunder sent a female staffer to distribute halftime stats sheets to the season ticket holders in the area. Apparently Lil Wayne’s security tried to keep her away from the area where the rapper was sitting, and Thunder/SMG security had to step in and tell Lil Wayne’s people that she was doing her job and to let her distribute the stats to the other ticket holders.

The same person said that there was also an issue at the end of the game when, for security or other reasons (caller did not know), Lil Wayne had to exit the arena up a regular aisle with the “regular” folk, and not through the lower-level tunnel where he had come in.

I heard it from ANOTHER source that the exit up the aisle occurred AFTER Lil Wayne asked for post-game locker room access and was denied by Thunder staff.

I can not confirm the kids and autographs story, but what I can confirm is that Wayne wanted special access after the game and was denied.

Did he want that access to speak to players or a special exit I don’t know, but he didn’t want to leave arena with the “regular” fans.

Basically, what Wayne needs to understand is every city isn’t like LA or Miami. Some cities just care about the game and not the celebrities in it.

I went to a Lakers vs. Mavs game earlier this year and Khloe Kardashian was there. She had her own cameraman and personal escort around the arena. That doesn’t happen in OKC.

You are a rapper, not a God, get over yourself, you aren’t that special. For goodness sakes Wayne thought there was an “F” in Phenomenal, people should strive for better idols.

1. Chris Ferry says:

Thank you for this piece. This idiot needs to realize you can’t just walk in an arena and act like you own the place. Shouldn’t he be happy a little girl wants a pic? Why does his bodyguard need to act like a dick? If he is so gangster, why does he need a bodyguard? I guess he can’t throw down like a man…he wouldn’t last 5 mins in a real hood nowadays.

2. Actually. I reported that. On MY site. How about you give proper credit? You should read that souce. She provides my site with the source.

Thanks.

3. Tomy Gunn says:

Owned…

4. Seriously says:

How come so many good rappers are dead and this clown is still alive? You’re not gangsta Wayne, you were in a rap boy band.

5. HeatFan says:

“Security guard informs him that “we don’t talk about our kids like that in this state.”

Good for them (OKC Staff/Security). I like Weezy and all, but that doesn’t give him the right to act (via proxy) like this.

6. FUCK says:

thats what happens when you put stupid fucking niggers in oklahoma

• Rodney says:

WHOA son!!!! now I’m black and Lil Wayne is a pain in the ass with wanting this special treatment and all, but when did you get comfortable calling black people niggers?? and why?? it’s color…you mean to tell me that as a grown ass man you really feel a way because someone isn’t the same color as you?? WOW..we can’t all be so lucky to be born white(sarcasm)…we really asked to be black and be hated because of it. Grow up..for real. Maybe in your next life you will come back as a black man and tell me how that works out for you. Very disappointing that you can root and cheer for blacks when they are playing for your sports team, but deep down we all just niggers huh? When I was born I forgot to check off I would rather be white..cuz white is always right…or so you think

7. Matt says:

a real gangsta wouldnt need a fucking body guard to sit down at an nba game… This is the second time hes had trouble in okc. They dont care who u r lil bitch. and i doubt any of the players wanted to see u in there locker rooms after a hard fought game. I HATE LIL WAYNE… bricksquad!! lol

8. Kyra says:

Wow,Fuck, you need to grow the hell up! It is, ignorant, people like you, that breed hatred in this world! What a wonderful legacy to leave behind (NOT)! Why not try to spread love and kindness! I PROMISE it, really, does make you feel good,instead of sounding like an angry fucktard! You just sunk right down to Wayne’s level, with your comment!!!

9. Fatimah X says:

Wow I wonder would the conversation be this way if it were Eminem Bodyguard who Behaved that way. Rodney, this person said Nigger so why did you even bother to reply? You’re a Black American man so leave the Caucasian to their own ignorance. Also to keep things in proper prospective, it was not Lil Wayne who did that it was the Bodyguard who did that. If they want to be upset be upset with the Bodyguard. See as I said leave the Caucasian to their own ignorance. My father said sometimes you can know so much until you’re a damn fool….He has always been right…