Raiders Fans Electrocuted by Power Lines Before Game

0
158

The good news is that the fans are going to be ok and their injuries are not life threatening. I would ask what was Raider Fan thinking, but it seems pretty clear they weren’t thinking at all.

According Pro Football Talk a few liquored up Raiders fans thought it would be a good idea to try to raise a Raiders flag on a Power Line.

Unlike in the cartoons when they were electrocuted, they really did burn themselves and had to be taken to the hospital.

The Autumn Wind maybe a Raider (RIP Steve Sabol), but it certainly didn’t blow the flag the right way on Sunday.

NO COMMENTS