Groupie Tales Teaching Tool: If You’re an Athlete Don’t FaceTime With Twodels, Exhibit A
Hate it had to be my man KD, but this is a good time to refresh out athletes on the proper protocols when dealing with Twodels and Groupies.
The first thing of course is to read this.
The second is be very aware who you are texting, web chatting, DMing, Skyping and Facetiming with. Here are a couple of rules that you should follow. If the woman has any of the following you should proceed with caution.
- Has “Vegas, Miami, LA” as her location in her Twitter Bio.
- Says she is on a “Team”….Team Pretty, Team Boss Bitches, Team Barbies, Team Red Bottoms.
- If she has booking info, but has never been in a Magazine that didn’t include 2 Chainz.
- Says she is a model, but all her pics are in hotels and on beaches.
- Personally knows JR Smith.
- Aspires to be on Love and Hip-Hop or Basketball Wives.
- Beefs a lot on social media.
- Has posted Screenshots of Text Messages on a social media network.
- Was booked for NBA All-Star Weekend 6 months ago.
- Thinks Kendrick Perkins is attractive.
Follow these rules and you won’t be the next contestant on that Media Take Out Screen.
Photo provided by Full Court Pumps