Dwyane Wade Says Newborn Baby is a Blessing | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

D Wade Says He’s a Father First & Through Pain The Wade Bloodline Grew

by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, December 31st, 2013

Dwyane Wade Purce

Wade should teach a class.

These quotes are perfection, even if you believe him or not. This is a how to guide of handling what some would call a scandal.

In our pain and our hurt, a blessing came out of it in my life, having a son that was born healthy,” Wade said of his relationship with Union. “So I’m moving on.”

Wade said what matters to him “is always focus on what’s most important to me and my family, and that’s being a great father. I’ve always tried to show my importance in my kids’ lives and it doesn’t change now.

“Yeah, I’ve got a chance to see him,” he said. “You know me. I’m involved in my kids’ lives. When my kids were living at home with me, or wasn’t living at home with me, I tried to do everything I could to see them.

I’m always going to be a father first. That doesn’t change. If you decide to when you can be a father, that’s when it compromises.

“But, like I said, this is something, obviously, private for my family that we will continue to deal with as a family. But we have a blessing to the bloodline, to the Wade bloodline. And from that standpoint, it doesn’t, to me, state anything differently from what I’ve always shown.”

He is right about one thing, any healthy child is a blessing and sometimes circumstances aren’t ideal, so you just have to deal with it.

I wish him, Gabby and the baby mama the best, hope it doesn’t get messy.

Powered by

1. Sigh says:

He needs to stop. He is reckless, has low standards (yeah I said it)and should be placed on a wall of shame along with Adrian Peterson and the like. Being a “Baby Daddy” is not cute. Fellas, father your sons! He will probably have another child with someone else even after marries Gabrielle Union. Ewwwwwww.

2. Truth Speaker says:

Did Gabby think he wouldn’t cheat on her after he cheated on his wife with her? Now she is out here trying to throw shade at people for saying something about it. At the end of the day she is the one left as a CHILDLESS 41 yr old woman and looking like the biggest fool on EARTH. I guess it’s true that a lot of these successful black women have LOW SELF ESTEEM!!

• STYLES says:

@TRUTH SPEAKER, I CAN TELL U ARE DUMB ASS AND LIKE TO COMMENT ON SHIT, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. THEY WERE SEPERATED AND HE HAD A KID, SO HE DID NOT CHEAT, AND HOW DOES SHE HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM FOR BEING WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS KIDS. SOUND LIKE U ARE A HATER…PROLLY BROKE AND SINGLE URSELF

• toni says:

naaaa they were not separated! – there are instagram photos from her in FEB (the month of conception) of them together and on Valentines Day

3. LB says:

Wonder if Wade was in a lot of pain when he was depositing his seed all up in his side chick’s vagina…..

4. Shatanya says:

Another reality is the fact that this chick looks nothing of Gabrielle, is he trully happy with what he has,,,,,,??? I believe the side chick. Just because you separate for a moment or whatever, love is love..,,,..he didn’t even love Gabrielle enough to put on a condom, just in case there was a child created. Dwayne Wade stop making excuses for your ratchetnes. Okay a new member is born to your bloodline but that doesn’t make what you did okay, there is some positivity in the out come, a child, however it seems that your full of excuses and BS…,,.you did it on your other children’s mother and your of it now. A pattern……..Gabrielle get a husband who knows what he really wants and won’t be easily persuaded by situations, or lust! God Bless!