Video: Fan Jeff Orr Calls Marcus Smart a Nigger Before Shove | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Marcus Smart Says Fan He Shoved Called Him a Nigger

by Robert Littal | Posted on Sunday, February 9th, 2014

Marcus Smart says he isn't the only one flopping.

We will have to see if other people back up his claim, but if this is true, I believe the fan Jeff Orr who has a history of inappropriate behavior should be banned forever. I also do not believe Smart should be suspended, unless they think it is ok for fans to call players whatever they want.

Before anything else, Marcus Smart is a human and if he was called a racial slur, he should be forgiven for losing his cool.

Here is the fan, making obscene gesture to a Texas A&M player.

Jeff Orr

*UPDATE*

Smart was suspended for 3 games and the fan Jeff Orr says he called Smart a “Piece of Crap” and won’t attend any more Texas Tech games this year.

1. Jason says:

Marcus Smart is playing the race card, and race baiting because of his own inadequacies in controlling his temper.

NO witnesses (fans in proximity, photographers, arena personnel, etc.) can corroborate Marcus Smart’s lie, while they universally agree with Orr’s side of things.

He called him a piece of crap, he didn’t drop a n-bomb, and Marcus Smart is deflecting responsibility by lying about what really occurred.

Did the author of THIS piece of crap even bother to get both sides of the story?

• Jason says:

You are a disgrace to journalists everywhere, including myself, Robert Littal. Your website is a complete joke. Keep playing the race card, and race baiting, see how far it gets you…

2. Bystander says:

So how about changing the title of your article now that Jeff Orr has made his statement about what he said to Smart, which is backed up by video footage. Not the N word. Not “go back to Africa”. Your tiny “update” does little to clear the air.

While you’re at it, call out Smart for crying racism and lying. Smart recently admitted to flopping, so his credibility is riding pretty low these days.

3. Jason says:

Marcus Smart JUST admitted that no racial slur was used…

Way to be a POS reactionary without facts to back up your absurd story, Littal.

How’s that race card working out for you Littal?

• Johnny says:

Of course, we as European Americans should always expect to be accused of using the N word anytime there is a confrontation with a Black person. No surprise how it was reported on here… after all this is Black Sportsonlineline. You think whitefolks gonna get a fair shake on here?

4. Sensationalism Sells says:

This article is an excellent example of link baiting…kudos on the provocative title and lack of substance within the article.

Even if it were true that Jeff Orr used the N-word, a ban of “forever” suggests a preference for physical abuse over verbal abuse; your reasoning for such a preference would likely make for a more insightful article.

5. Markus@notsosmart.com says:

There’s something seriously wrong with a kid who would make a false claim like that and for stupid people in the media who promote these serious lies against white people. I’m sure being the hot shot leader of your 30 cent web site you’re very disappointed the N word wasn’t used. Oh I apologize, it was used by Markus Smart and by you!

• Whatever says:

Please stop. I once was ejected from a baseball game as a coach because I said “It’s unfair to the kids to call strikes high and low.” What the ump heard was “This is bullshit.” So don’t tell me Smart intentionally lied about what he heard. It’s a loud arena and this dumbass fan was probably giving him shit all game. F this guy giving kids shit playing a damn game.

• yeah whatever says:

For real? These kids are going to face plenty worse than ‘piece of crap’ at basically every opposing arena they play at. This is a guy that is going to play in the NBA… he is going to have to learn how to deal with it.

Yeah, this Orr guy genuinely seems to be a jackass, but you can’t justify what Smart did just because it was loud in there. Smart needs to grow up, he is representing his university and next year will be getting the big bucks. He obviously is having issues with anger management and handling himself.

6. Sam A says:

Once again, people see what they want to see. Jeff Orr says he called Smart a piece of crap. Smart did not say that Orr called him that. READ PEOPLE! (Assuming you are capable.)
    This big fat stupid piece of white trash obviously gets some kind of jollies from his immature actions to make up for whatever shortcomings he has in his sorry life. He SHOULD be banned from all college games for the rest of his sad little life. And before any of you mouth off, I AM WHITE…and am well aware that trash comes in ALL colors. If I were in Smart’s shoes and what he says is true, I’d have probably decked the SOB.

7. Willie Wilkens says:

Dear defending rednecks: I lived there long enough to know that whatever he said was inline with your a**hole texan beliefs. I’m sure whatever was said was worse than “piece of crap”. Your pastor wouldn’t even react to that…

8. Joeker says:

I love how a derogatory remark such as “redneck” is deemed appropriate by society, yet “nigger” is deemed as the worst word in the English language. I view one as bad as the other. Are there different levels of hate language?

• Walker says:

Joeker—You need to go back to Kindergarten and start all over. This time keep both your eyes and ears open. If you are as stupid as your comment, you may have to stay over and get some remedial help. I am a white male in my 8th decade on this earth and I can tell when someone is a complete loser—that is YOU! What an embarrassment to the white race you certainly are.

9. Fuck u racist crackers says:

Despite what may or may not have happened with smart this is about the absurd comments made by some racist assholes hating black people for no logical reason, 99% of y’all are not stupid enough to call one of us a nigger to our face but it’s just sad that you have to use platforms such as x box live, ps network and blogs to voice your opinions and hatred for a race most of y’all don’t even know why you hate black people you just have some preconceived notions about who we are and what we do like we lie we steal we kill or we’re dumb and whatever other stereotypes you want to add but your four fathers called blacks dumb because they could not read or write but how can you blame them when you get killed once you know how I wouldn’t want to learn either if my life was on the line also your four fathers lied the the African kings to enslave our people that’s really the only reasonable explanation because you’re out of your mind if you think that they knew what was about to happen and they willingly went with them, then your four fathers executed the majority of the people who lived here then stole this continent if you ask me that’s pretty ruthless and even after slavery ended black people still had to endure many more decades of struggle and torture where many blacks were being murdered out of hatred and many were being imprisoned without due process so if you can’t empathize with that pain, you have no soul no matter what race you are though this country may not be perfect we as black people have to appreciate how much better it is even though racial tensions stilll linger

• bulldog says:

Why would anyone say anything face to face with a race that has ZERO regard for human life?! You kill each other over drugs and sneakers!! The rest of your post is just misspelled nonsense, try finishing 6th grade then come back here ok Tyrone?

• Jesse Taylor says:

Yeah, because white people don’t kill each other over drugs … What a fucking moron. You want to talk about a “race that has zero regard for human life” … why don’t you look at the “race” that nuked Hiroshima/Nagasaki. How about looking at the “race” that murdered millions of innocent people in Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan? How about looking at the race that enslaved millions of Africans and exterminated Native Americans to steal their land. How dare you sit there calling black people “violent” when your dumb ass is (judging by your arrogant racist comments) a member of the most violent “race” on the planet: White Americans.

• Bill says:

Jesse Taylor is obviously a hateful piece of garbage. Ditto for ‘fuck you racist crackers’ but what else would you expect from someone with that handle. The scary thing is that many of you are angry to find out Jeff Orr did not use a racial slur. Hmm interesting. Time to look in the mirror and ask yourself if you are the one with the biggest problem with racism.

• alfred says:

Because Jeff Orr said he did not use a racial slur we are to believe him when there is video evidence that this man made negative comments and gestures to 18-21 year old African Americans at a sporting event while in the stands instead of face to face like a man, how can anyone defend this White man, I can only imagine the hell that Jackie Robinson faced by good church going white folks.

• LoveBRT says:

What a “horrible” thing to say Mr.Bill!! “Many of you are angry”?? “Look in mirror and ask yourself if you are the one with the biggest problem with racism”? WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! Knock!! Knock!! Is anyone home at Mr. Bill’s house??? Tell me what’s in his head….??? I say “nothing” but “air”!! I am glad Mr. Jeff Orr did not use a racial slur but he said something that offended the player … which is “out of line”!! You don’t try to “screw” the player in any way while he is in the game!! Jeff Orr needs to sit in the “nose bleed” seats if he likes making stupid offensive remarks to the players!!! As far as Marcus Smart goes… he needs to overlook crazy Fans that are sooo stupid to make offensive remarks like Jeff Orr!!

• HUH? says:

Jesse Taylor, are you serious? So I guess only white people are in the military? I guess our president isn’t black? If you want to go that route we can talk about the genocide and all the other horrible stuff that happens in Africa. Get real!!

• Ryan says:

I never used the N word out of respect. With that said I will beat down anyone who dares to call me a cracker to my face! I could care less what my fore fathers or anyone’s fore fathers ever did! The world is a different place show some respect and start living for the future and not the past.

• LoveBRT says:

I agree Ryan as I don’t want to be called the “N” word… I feel the same about both words!! Let’s live for the future and not the past!! R E S P E C T… is needed by everyone!!! You don’t have to “LOVE” me but at least RESPECT me!!

• ur weak says:

I laugh when called a cracker. The black welfare lifer then receives a beating that involves an Ambulance. I laugh all the way home. Brotha alone is weak.

• markus@notsosmart.com says:

Dear Fuck u racist crackers. My sincere apologies about what happened to your forefathers 200 years ago. All races throughout history have been subjected to slavery. No version of slavery is worse than another. Look at all the other races that have moved beyond their era’s of slavery worked hard and prospered to become productive citizens of societies all across the planet. Sad thing is, because of people like you 200 years from now African Americans will still be at the bottom of the ladder whining about what happened 400 years ago. Move on, work hard and make something of yourself. You’d be much farther ahead in life without wasting your time with your racist rants about ‘crackers’.

• Jimmy K. says:

White boy here. Just wanted to say that I think this fan is a real turd. But Texas Tech has a well documented history of white trash. But every time stuff like this hsppens it shines the light a little brighter on the roaches at thisJust saying.

• whatever dude says:

stfu. first, it is perfectly ok for blacks to have websites such as blacksportsonline.com and black only dating sites, but if whites were to have let’s say a whitesportsonline.com and white only dating, then all hell breaks loose with naacp leading the charge. Second, when i turn on the news i see that about 70% on a given day are blacks committing murders, rape, etc. so, don’t try to take out a splinter in my eye when you have a plank in yours. stfu and gth.

10. ryan says:

This is just great. All you black racist assholes that have been posting on here all day can shut the hell up. Not only did Orr not saying anything racist, Smart played the “racism” card. I’d say you all have a few decades left with it, but can’t wait to till it expires… You want to be equal, but your just a “racist” as any white person is, if not more… I love the black friends that I have, but some of you show so much hate, and then just blame it on us…

• LoveBRT says:

Mr.Ryan… believe me nothing will expire… referring to what you are speaking of!!Hmmmm… you say “we want to be equal”… hmmmm and Mr. Ryan you are saying what??? You love your “black friends”?? “Some of us show sooo much hate”… hmmmmm only black people show hate and blame it on “white” people?? Hmmmmmm… well OK… interesting analysis!! I guess Mr. Ryan needs a “Black History Class” and a “White History Class” and a “Native American Class”…. Oh OK also a “Spanish Amierican Class”… to learn how each group feels and how “the good ole USA” treats them!!!

11. Suck a dick bulldog says:

What was misspelled?

12. Fuck you Ryan says:

First of all if you’re not racist then I wasn’t calling you a cracker I never said ALL white people are racist second do you know how to read because the first thing I said was that my comment was not about what happened with smart it was to the racist assholes third shut the fuck up you’re not beating anything but your dick

13. John says:

Smart lost his cool and shoved a fan. Then, (goodness, this is getting so predictable & tiring), he played the race card to condone his lack of self-control. He lied. Called the man a racist when race had absolutely nothing to do with it. If black people could just take the ups with the downs like everyone else and move on and charge ahead, we could all get along better. It would be better world for everyone.

• LoveBRT says:

Yes… “Smart” lost his cool and shoved a fan. What do they had to do with “black” people taking the ups and downs!! We don’t have to take most things… except live, die, and pay income taxes!! It will only be a better world with LOVE… not happening soon.. and yes it would be a better world if we were all treated equally… again… it’s not happening soon!!! This is for sure a “Prayer”!! When I was about ten years old.. which was over “fifty years ago”… I was in a “Regional Choir for the Public Schools in my City which is in the top ten largest cities back then top five”… We sung a song… and the worlds were: “Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me… let there be peace on earth the peace that was meant to be… To live each moment and love each moment in perfect harmony … let there be peace on earth and LET IT BEGIN WITH MEEEEEEEE!!!!

14. John says:

Lying by calling someone a racist is the epitome of racism. It seeks to perpetuate a false victimhood for those who, by their own maladaptive behavior and actions, are unable to rise up and join the rest of society as equals.

15. da destroyer of gentiles says:

Stay tuned crackers… Ur time on this earth is up soon… I pray to the most high God everyday that the sun gets hotter and hotter.. so I WONT have to exterminate u. Regardless of what Mr Orr said, it’s a microcosm of who you are.. you’re supposedly superior to us, but spend you’re hard earned money on watching and attending sporting events and feel the need to call those young gifted black athletes names and get emotionally invested in young black males you have no regard for as long as they wear your schools colors. Yall have all the money due to colonialism ( and to compensate for ur little wee wees) but complain about Black entertainment television (which isn’t even owned by blacks) blacksportsonlines… you crackers surveyed the entire Internet looking to be offended… obviously supposedly being superior to us you still want to be like us (ask your sons and daughters idols Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Robin thicke), obviously our existence and unwillingness to be subservient unsettled you… I’m letting you crackers know that pretty soon you have hell to pay for you bloodlines past crimes, war is about to be waged… All you crackers get your shotguns and observe your 2nd amendment rights which you oh so covet.. because it will not save you… we’re gonna give u reasons to call us thugs and niggers pretty soon.. like I said stay tuned.. because the lion is up from his thicket and the destroyer of gentiles is on his way- Jeremiah 4:7… btw- T.H.U.G- TRUE HEROES UNDER GOD.. N.I.G.G.A. NEVER IGNORANT GETTING GOALS ACCOMPLISHED… All u faggots white boys have no heart and a limited moral capacity… When u see me coming kill your fucking self

• LOL says:

NEVER IGNORANT GETTING GOALS ACCOMPLISHED! Pretty ignorant statement you just made there. You are a very sad person. Your life must suck and you probably blame all of your problems on others.

• James says:

another loudmouth behind a computer….MacCarther stated during WW11 don’t send any more blacks…when they hear shell fire they get scared and hide under the tables…..they really are only good for loading boxes….who’s the coward? White men take care of their kids…most black men are so “tough” they run from responsibility…..bc your a thug doesn’t make you a badass dumbass…not afraid of you dummy

16. Just some faggot white boy says:

Seriously? I was laughing at these ridiculous comments, and just before I closed the site I had the undoubted misfortune of reading one by da destroyer of Gentiles. You should be embarrassed of yourself. You play the role of victim instead of the one as a man. So as for your next “goal” you’re going to attempt to accomplish, good luck. I hope gentile destruction is lucrative for you. I’d probably start in New England. They’re a little more liberal there and less likely to own multiple shotguns. Southerners tend to be more aggressive. I mean we all saw how quick Vivien Leigh was to slap a bitch in “Gone With the Wind”. If you haven’t seen it, I recommend it. Good movie. She’s not so much a “True Hero Under God”, more of a conniving bitch. But, honestly, you’d be one too if you had to wear a skin tight corset and a four layer dress. I digress. So good luck with your future endeavors. Continue being “never ignorant” and watch out for that lion you mentioned whose left his thicket. I think I remember watching something on the Animal Planet saying they can be a real handful.

As for the Marcus Smart situation; he’s ridiculous. His little temper tantrums are getting old. He rolled the dice staying this year to work on his shot. Now that’s a man not ” getting goals accomplished”. Someone give him da destroyer of Gentiles’s # so he can show him how it’s done because this cracker is tired of wasting his money watching him act like an ass clown on the basketball court every week.

17. 11% of the population soon to be less, niggers cant succeed at anything but trouble, turmoil, making babies and being degenerate welfare recipients. please lord go away or at least keep killing each other

• LoveBRT says:

We all need to stop these nasty comments… as there are black and whites on “public assistance programs” which is soooo needed for the poor!! I am a upper middle class black retired women that probably have a monthly combined “pension check/annuity check” and “social security check” which is more than you make in six months!! I will not go any further with this as I am “blessed and highly favored” by God… With that said… don’t say all black people can not succeed at anything!! I am sure I make more than you… as you have sooooo much time on your hands to be on this site making comments instead of earning a “wage”!! Before retirement, I would have never been on a site such as this one making nasty comments. I was busy earning a wage and working on things that would lead to further raises/promotions… completely focused on positive ventures!!! I have “earned” my relaxation!! What about you???

18. i admit it says:

yes, it was actually me that called Marcus Smart a nigger.

19. Person says:

You don’t think that both schools would think it in the best interest for this not to involve race and just have Smart say he stepped out of line and nothing involving race was said? College basketball wants publicity, OK and TTU want publicity, Smart wants publicity, but not like that.

20. George Benson says:

Jasper, AKA Jeff Orr is the example of a generational defect. In the world of whiteness Jaspers abound. They are the result of mixing White Trash with Hick Hill Billies. No wonder… the South is soooo backwards, every time I visit Bull Connor’s Old Confederate South, I have the turn my watch back 238 years to sync up with the regional time. Move over Gomer Pyle Jasper just moved into your neighborhood!!

21. Mke Jones says:

I suppose if a white player was called a cracker by a black fan, and he shoved him, the player would be banned by the NCAA forever, and kicked out of the university right then (before any investigation) and the fan would be on every talk show for weeks, in addition to having luxury seats after that.

Then the NBA wouldn’t allow the player into the draft even if he was a projected lottery pick.

Martin Luther King Jr was a great man and had a dream,
    and today’s world is his worse nightmare.

22. To marcus@notsosmart.com says:

Dear marcus@notsosmart.com please explain how we can move on when racism still exists today….should we just ignore it and pretend it doesn’t exist? And that was the most ignorant statement I’ve ever read…how do you know I haven’t made smothering of myself…and how far ahead in life are you to feel the need to judge because you wasted just as much time ranting about my comment and if you were not a moron you would have noticed that I wasn’t calling all white people crackers just the racist ones

23. To marcus@notsosmart says:

Dear marcus@notsosmart please explain how we can move on when racism still exists today….should we just ignore it and pretend it doesn’t exist? And that was the most ignorant statement I’ve ever read…how do you know I haven’t made smothering of myself…and how far ahead in life are you to feel the need to judge because you wasted just as much time ranting about my comment and if you were not a moron you would have noticed that I wasn’t calling all white people crackers just the racist ones

24. Fugupjefforr says:

Way to go Smart. Next time though you should really knock his fat a@@ out. Fuc him up for saying stupid sh@t. Fat white fuc

25. race war says:

i can only dream of the day the niggers are wiped out of USA, with their race decreasing daily it would be a fucking massacre, especially since niggers could not put up a real fight since they dont like to work, take orders or unite, kill each other and be lazy degenerate pieces of monkey shit. you dumb niggers on here are so stupid and clueless to reality. But what do u expect from apes.

26. Fuck race war says:

So u came to a website that’s called BLACK sports just to say that….why because u have no other platforms to express your fucked up beliefs because I know u wouldn’t dare say that to a group of black people in person but all bullshit aside u sound extremely bitter…black people don’t work or don’t take orders? Did u forget a black man has the most important job in the country and fuck taking orders bitch he’s giving them but the point is your argument is ridiculous because everything u said about us u can say about any race…whites kill whites also but regardless u just proved that your an uneducated piece of shit when you made that idiotic comment “you dumb niggers on here are so stupid and clueless to reality” smh… and he has the nerve to call us dumb

• shut up nigger, nobody gives a fuck what you have to say or respect. And, Oblama is unfortunately a half breed nigger as well as being arguably the worst president in history, that it took white people to vote in since only 6% blacks vote due to half are in prison or running from child support indictments. So, please…you are too ignorant to debate me monkey.

27. James says:

Without white influence the darker races of the world have never flourished…..there isn’t a non white country in the world that isn’t starving, poor, and famished…and they continually blame whites….lies you learned in school and through the lying press……..

28. broseph says:

In all fairness….only niggers give this much of a shit about the n word. So to clarify….I usedthe n word. Now do a news story on me…..faggot journalist

29. james you're an idiot says:

James you’re an idiot…so what, there isn’t any homeless or starving whites Here? Fucking retard

30. PEACE says:

Are you serious? All you all just need to calm the “F” down and smoke some cannabis together. Someone said, live for the future, let’s live with each other instead of against each other. The problem with that is the race war in this world will never die, your always gonna have some dumb “MF’s” who can’t just live life like a human being is supposed to live life. We are all here to be happy, LIVE IN THE NOW and let the past go. We are all the same underneath the color of our skin.

31. Chris says:

Man some of you sound really ignorant on here right now. What part of the country do y’all live in? Cause I’m white 30 yr old male and am in New Orleans. A predominantly black city. Is there racism? Yes of course. Where so there not? Cause I’d honestly move there in a hot second. BUT that doesn’t mean that u apply the racism that is alive today to all your personal life interactions. If people choose to live with hate in their heart then let them be and leave them alone. Ignoring them is the best method. Cause life is to short to be stuck on some bullshit. Oh I hate you cause your black or white or brown. I mean that shit is ridiculous and I find it humorous. I mean seriously if u really sit back and think about it. The person who thinks like that has some fucking screws loose upstairs. Ignore that bullshit and keep it moving or that misery will bring misery and hate I to your life. I’m sorry but there is way more important shit out here than to be worrying about if someone hates me cause I’m white. I DONT GIVE A FUCK!!! Lol..good for you. I have MANY black friends and a few white friends. I know how sensitive black ppl are to the n word. They have every right to be. BUT black ppl u need to let it go and like I said IGNORE the ignorance!!!! Don’t let it make you come out your element or bring hate in your heart. Ignore that bullshit. I challenge black ppl to laugh at the next white mfr and walk away that calls them the n word. I promise u will feel much better 5 minutes later than if u let it fill u with hate and upset you. The main thing that kind of reaction to that word does is it TAKES THE POWER AWAY FROM THE RACIST!!!! HELLO!!!! Think about it black ppl. If you ignore the stupid racist fucks and Laugh at them. They won’t feel fulfilled cause they didn’t get the reaction they were seeking!!!! This goes for white ppl too on the opposite side of the spectrum. Who gives a shit if a black person calls u a cracker. A fucking cracker?? I eat crackers I don’t even know wtf that means lol. We need to put all the racists together on 1 side of the world and let them all hate each other and kill themselves off. Life’s too short. God is real ppl. God don’t like hate. It’s 2014 act like it.

32. Go OKSU says:

Act like one, you get called one. Truth hurts. Race card excuse. Get over it. You are a Nigg&r.

33. Black Power!!!!! says:

White people should be praised!!!!! They pay for our welfare, abortions, food, rent, drugs, attorney fees, transportatation, and healthcare. Lets face it, we are lazy and use the race card even though we have reverse discrimination laws called “equal opportunity”.

34. John Smith says: