Dolph now returns to the scene less than a month later with the release of his “Thinking Out Loud” album. The first two singles released prior to the album were “Believe Me” and “While U Here.” Dolph also shot the video for “Believe Me” while in the hospital. Production throughout the album is handled by Zaytoven, Mike WiLL Made-It, Honorable C.N.O.T.E., Drumma Boy & more. Features include Gucci Mane, 2 Chainz, Ty Dolla $ign, & D.R.A.M.
While there are no “100 Shots”-type records that take direct shots at Yo Gotti, Dolph delivered plenty of the type of trap records that garnered attention in his hometown of Memphis and then eventually on a national level. The project begins with “What’s The Deal” which has Dolph going in over the DJ Squeeky instrumental that details his riches and come up. While sticking to his Memphis roots on the plethora of street records on this project, Dolph seemed to attempt to garner a radio record with the D.R.A.M collaboration “All Of Mine” six songs in. He then reverts back to his original flow on “Go Get Some Mo” featuring Gucci Mane, 2 Chainz & Ty Dolla $ign. Dolph closes the album with the track “While U Here” which discusses appreciating loved ones while they’re around.
Throughout 2017, Young Dolph has remained very consistent and delivered once again on this project. He released his “Gelato” mixtape in Feburary, “Bulletproof” mixtape in April, and now “Thinking Out Loud.” Expect more material from Dolph along with more controversy between him and Yo Gotti leading into 2018.
1. “What’s the Deal” (prod. by DJ Squeeky)
2. “Pacific Ocean” (prod. by Teddy Walton, co-prod. by Aaron Bow)
3. “Point Across” (prod. by Zaytoven)
4. “Drippy” (prod. by Mike WiLL Made-It)
5. “Believe Me” (prod. by Cassius Jay)
6. “All of Mine” Feat. D.R.A.M. (prod. by OZ)
7. “Go Get Sum Mo” Feat. Gucci Mane, 2 Chainz & Ty Dolla $ign (prod. by Honorable C.N.O.T.E.)
8. “Thinking Out Loud” (prod. by Buddha Bless)
9. “Eddie Cane” (prod. by Buddha Bless)
10 “While U Here” (prod. by Drumma Boy)