Is there a smoking gun in this packet of material?
I wouldn’t say there is one thing that 100% makes it an open and shut case. What it does confirm is a couple of things, Watson was going out of his way to find women (some who weren’t even licensed) on social media to give him massages. He was going so far to fly them to his location and provide massage tables if they didn’t have one.
It also appears that regardless if Watson thinks he didn’t do anything wrong or nonconsensual some of the women felt very uncomfortable after their sessions with him and that information was getting around to other women.
Here is a breakdown of what you will see in the various messages from Watson, the accusers, and others.
- A plane ticket; Watson flew out one accuser from Atlanta.
- Watson was bringing his own tables from Texans facility for women who weren’t licensed or had their own equipment.
- A woman telling an accuser not to go forward with criminal charges and she would talk to Watson’s team.
- A woman telling an accuser that players just aren’t use to being told no and just shake it off
- Watson telling an accuser she should dress like IG model for the session.
- Jas Brooks who wrote a letter in support of Watson was caught in the DMs admitting she knew Watson was being inappropriate during sessions.
- Watson’s QB coach asking the accuser for her IG page because Watson’s girlfriend wanted to see it.
- Watson emailing an NDA to an accuser.
It is a lot.
You can read it all and determine if you feel this is enough to prove Watson’s guilt.
Watson has maintained his innocence and his lawyer says it is all a money grab. To date, 22 women have filed lawsuits against Watson, 3 have gone public and one has gone to police.
Flip the page for all the messages and evidence that was provided against Watson.