Titans WR AJ Brown was questionable leading up to their game vs. the Buffalo Bills on Monday Night Football. The thing was, Brown wasn’t going to miss the game due to injury, but due to some bad Chipotle, he had eaten.
As a result of some bad Chipotle, Brown suffered from food poisoning, as he told a reporter.
AJ Brown had food poisoning. Was very sick for 48 hours, needed an IV. From where? “Chipotle. I’m sorry, Chipotle. Probably won’t get an endorsement with Chipotle.”
— Joe Rexrode (@joerexrode) October 19, 2021
Brown had to inject himself with multiple IV bags throughout the game and lost close to eight pounds in less than 48 hours.
“I got like three IVs,” Brown said. “I got two this morning. I got a bag-and-a-half before the game. Like I said earlier, I didn’t know if I was gonna play or not, but they expected me to play.”
As one may expect after puking their brains out for 48 hours, Brown didn’t have a bad performance catching 7 balls for 97 yards, but definitely not up to his standards. Despite Brown dealing with food poisoning, the Titans were still able to pull out the victory behind the back of Derrick Henry.
Flip the page to see Brown’s response to the ‘bad Chipotle’ that caused him to almost miss Monday night’s game vs. the Bills.