Ravens Jaylon Ferguson Died From a Fentanyl and Cocaine Overdose – BlackSportsOnline
Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?


BSO Entertainment

Ravens Jaylon Ferguson Died From a Fentanyl and Cocaine Overdose

BSO reported on the death of Ravens pass rusher Jaylon Ferguson.

At the time we only knew there was some sort of overdose that caused his death.

A source says it is a suspected overdose based on items found at the scene.

A police spokeswoman called the death “questionable,” but said there were no signs of foul play or trauma to his body. Additional information was not immediately available and the death investigation has been referred to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.

“I can say that we are not ruling anything out,” Baltimore police spokesperson Lindsey Eldridge. “We don’t determine cause of death, but we consider the possibility that it could be an overdose.”

Police were called around 11:30 p.m. Tuesday to the 400 block of Ilchester Avenue in North Baltimore where they found Ferguson.

A friend who found Ferguson unresponsive told police at the scene that Ferguson had told him earlier in the night that he was “xanied up,” referring to the prescription drug Xanax, according to a law enforcement source who asked not to be identified because autopsy results have not been released.

Ferguson had been going through a difficult time after the recent death of his grandmother and a fire at his home in Owings Mills and was suffering from depression, the friend said, according to the source.

We now know the exact mix of drugs that killed Ferguson.

Baltimore Ravens pass rusher Jaylon Ferguson died last month due to “the combined effects of fentanyl and cocaine,” officials announced on Friday.

In a statement to TMZ Sports, a spokesperson for the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Baltimore, Maryland added the death was ruled an accident.

No further details were made available.

As we reported, Ferguson was found unresponsive at a Baltimore residence on June 21 and, according to cops, never regained consciousness. He was pronounced dead by medics on the scene.

Thoughts and prayers go out to his family, friends, and children.

Flip the page for more.

Prev1 of 2