Smokey Robinson Sues Former Housekeepers For $500 Million Following Sexual Assault Accusations

Renowned singer-songwriter Smokey Robinson has filed a lawsuit against his former housekeepers for $500 million, in response to accusations of sexual assault made against him. The accusations have sparked a legal battle, with Robinson vehemently denying the claims and standing up for his reputation.

I mean, that’s a crazy amount of money, but I guess he really wants to clear his name. Can’t believe this drama is happening in the life of Smokey. Guess you can never really know what’s going on behind closed doors.

The Cruisin’ artist staunchly denied of using any of the women, according to legal docs, and on the contrary, compared them to ‘extended family’ members.

The singer-songwriter and his attorney noted that he and his spouse gifted the four plaintiffs with concert tickets, vehicles, cash for emergency dental procedures, and other amenities over the timeframe in which they worked for him.

The Detroit-born musical icon also brought evidence to depict the friendly nature of the relationships he had with his employees.

In one case he went to the graduation dinner for one of his housekeeper’s children, according to legal docs.

Another piece of information the Tears of a Clown artist submitted as evidence shows a friendly text message one of the people suing sent to the musical legend.

Other evidence submit by Robinson’s team was an image of the singer’s wife Frances vacationing in Cabo San Lucas Mexico with one of the plaintiffs who is accusing him of sexual assault.

According to legal docs, the tropical vacation was for the plaintiff’s birthday, and Robinson said he and his spouse foot the bill for the excursion.

Some of the other communications sent from the plaintiffs to The Tracks of My Tears entertainer, he claimed in legal docs, include sentiments such as: ‘Love you;’ ‘Happy birthday … God bless you;’ ‘Happy Birthday have a wonderful day;’ and ‘My son invites you to his graduation dinner on Saturday.’

The couple said in court docs that the women who work for him ‘had the ideal access to take advantage of them’ because they knew where their most valuable possessions were kept.

Smokey and Frances have named the four plaintiffs in the lawsuit, alleging defamation of character, emotional distress, financial elder abuse, invasion of privacy and civil conspiracy, among other charges.

Smokey also filed legal docs, requesting that is accusers be publicly named, as the media has already commenced reporting details of the story, making it impractical for them to stay anonymous.

Robinson was named in the $50 million suit from the four plaintiffs, who say the veteran performer had committed acts of sexual battery, assault, false imprisonment and gender violence.

The initial lawsuit from the four former employees was filed earlier this month in Los Angeles Superior Court.

In it, the four women claimed that between the years of 2027 and 2024, Robinson and his wife presided over a hostile work environment which included violations of labor statutes, such as wages which went unpaid.

The women said that Robinson strategically cornered them when they were by themselves in the home to commit acts of sexual assault on them.

A lawyer for one of the plaintiffs, John Harris, said that they ‘believe that Mr. Robinson is a serial and sick rapist and must be stopped.

‘Having to tell their [spouses] and children of these despicable actions left them filled with shame and embarrassment. So throughout their dreadful experiences with Mr. Robinson, all four women remained silent.’

The housekeepers said that they resigned from their positions of employment under Robinson and his wife, their lawyer said.

Smokey Robinson is not messing around as he’s going all out to make sure to clear his name. His former housekeepers should prepare because there is a whopping $500 million lawsuit on their as* for accusing the legend of sexual assault. The legal battle is ON!

Previous Story

Matthew Stafford’s Wife Kelly Stafford Opens Up About Her Numerous Plastic Surgeries After Four Kids

Next Story

Todd And Julie Chrisley Released From Prison Following Donald Trump’s Pardon

Go toTop