They call me Robstadomous I have an uncanny knack of predicting things.
There is no such thing as an “Expert” prognosticator, because in the end it is just a guess.
But using a combination of logic, stats, common sense and being in constant contact with The Football Gods (they are on the BBM) I try to give it my best shot.
Remember only two people in the world predicted a Saints vs. Colts Super Bowl and I was one of them, can I do it again?
Robert Littal’s 50 Bonafide NFL Predictions:
- Brett Favre won’t start 16 games.
- Adrian Peterson will lead the league in rushing.
- Chester Taylor will run for more yards than Matt Forte.
- Jay Cutler will lead the league in Sacks
- The Lions will win 8 games.
- Jermichael Finely will catch 90 passes.
- We will also find out Jermichael is the long lost son of Jermaine Jackson.
- Derrick Mason will lead the Ravens in catches not Anquan Boldin.
- Ray Rice will have more total yards than Adrian Peterson.
- Joe Buck will attempt to be funny and fail.
- Gus Johnson will turn one awful game on paper into an instant classic.
- Terrell Owens and Chad Ocho Cinco will get into one public spat.
- ESPN will treat the TOcho spat like a National Holiday.
- Ed Werder will be renting an apartment in Cincy.
- Jake Delhomme and his goat will throw more TDs than INTs.
- James Harrison runs for more than 1200 yards.
- None of that will matter Mangini will still get fired.
- More than 5 players will get in trouble because of Twitter.
- Another NFL player sex tape will come out.
- Ben Roethlisberger will come back from suspension and lead Steelers to playoffs.
- Mike Tomlin will get FMLA to film his scenes for “House”.
- The Texans finally make the playoffs.
- Arian Foster rushes for 1400 yards.
- Peyton Manning will throw for 4000 yards and 25+ TDs, but still find a way to choke in playoffs.
- Pierre Garcon will become what Reggie Wayne was to Marvin Harrison.
- Marvin Harrison shots someone (just playing……kinda).
- Maurice Jones Drew will break fantasy football hearts.
- Chris Johnson won’t rush for 2000 yards again, but will approach 2500 yards from scrimmage.
- Vince Young won’t go to any strip clubs during the year.
- CJ Spiller will be a beast first eight games of year, but fizzle down the stretch, trade him in fantasy leagues at his peak.
- Chad Henne will be better than Mark Sanchez.
- Darrelle Revis is signed but Jets still won’t make playoffs.
- Rex Ryan will eat a lot of snacks.
- Tom Brady gets a new deal during the year making him highest paid QB in league.
- Tony Romo continues to wear his hat to the back meaning no Super Bowl for Big D.
- Miles Austin will break up with Kim Kardashian, no worries she will start dating Greg Jennings.
- Albert Haynesworth gets the T.O. treatment in Washington and is suspended by Week 7.
- The Giants will surprise everyone and win the NFL East.
- Ahmad Bradshaw will make Brandon Jacobs irrelevant.
- Tim Tebow never starts a game in 2010 but will find a way to have 10 TDs by the end of the year.
- Jason Campbell and his mustache lead the Raiders to 9 wins.
- The Chiefs finally realize there was a reason Matt Cassell was a back up for 13716 years.
- Ryan Matthews wins offensive rookie of the year.
- The NFL Chick will continue to lust over Philip Rivers.
- Derek Anderson has a rebirth in Arizona until he remembers he is Derek Anderson.
- Mike Singletary will huff and puff about punching people in the mouth before continuously sending out the field goal kicker on 4th and 2.
- Sam Bradford will take his lumps, but will start at least 12 games for Rams.
- The Seahawks will go 4-12 since the Football Gods didn’t appreciate Pete Carroll Escape from Alcatrez errrr USC routine.
- Robert Littal once again picks the correct two Super Bowl teams as the Football Gods have their final revenge of God Favre.
Green Bay Packers 24
Baltimore Ravens 21