Terrell Owens: “How Do Justify 78 million Contract With Performance Like That” | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline
Uncategorized

Terrell Owens: “How Do Justify 78 million Contract With Performance Like That”

by Robert Littal | Posted on Tuesday, November 16th, 2010

A couple of things come to mind when I think about Terrell Owens in regards to Donovan McNabb:

• Bitter
  • Salty
  • Mad
  • Jealous
  • Envious

T.O. is entitled to his opinions and what he is saying, is what a lot of us are thinking, but for someone who always wonders why people think a certain way about him, this is why.

He claims to be McNabb’s friend, if my friend just took a beaten on national television and will get destroy by the national media in the morning they last thing I would want to do is throw salt in my friend’s wound.

Who does that?

Who kicks a man while he is down?

That’s the reason it is very difficult to defend T.O. even when he is being attacked unfairly.  You would think after so many years, so many battles and so many PR disasters that he would get it by now, but now I know that is just wishful thinking.

He is too old to be acting so petty and immature.

Time for him to grow up and stop acting like a scorn school girl.

What happened between he and McNabb is old news, worry about your own 2-7 team and less about what is going on in someone else pockets.

McNabb may not be worth 78 million dollars on the field, but he has class and that is something that no amount of money can buy.

If you could buy class, T.O. would need a Peyton Manning contract extension to have some.

*UPDATE*

T.O. originally claimed it was his brother made the tweet, before manning up tonight an accepting ownership of it.

1. mobb says:

Amen to that my dude.Amen to that.

2. Sun Tzu says:

This is a very bad case of a man (T.O.) who's panties are extremely moist. He would fit perfectly on the show Football wives. Instead of STFU and trying to set himself up for a better contract nex year, (barring a lockout) he just set himself up for another after training camp deal with another bad team. Of course he'll tweet about being misunderstood when he's not signed before then.

3. Abdul says:

Is it a surprise that this man has played for 5 NFL teams with the HOF resume he has established? He needs to stop wearing sunglasses to press conferences, tweeting about McNabb and start worrying about winning some games. Buffalo is coming there next week and they can beat Cincy. I am so tired of this moist, moist man.

• Robert Littal says:

That is what is frustrating. He has been a great player and in some instances he us unfairly criticized, but very difficult to feel for him when he acts like such an ass

4. Mister Z says:

You nailed it right on the head with this one. I'm a big McNabb supporter, but I don't think he was worth that extension, but I can't say I don't understand why they threw the money at him. As for T.O. I do believe he will never get it, not till he's old. And I mean old and forgotten will he finally understand why people keep him at arm's length.

5. Lown says:

He is trying to tell us that Mcnabb throws games. He clearly threw the superbowl. Shanahan is aware of this now. This is the reason he benched him originally saying he was not in shape to run the two minute drill? Shanahan is letting Mcnabb know that he is aware. Shanahan is a veteran superbowl coach. Why would he ever bench Mcnabb for Rex Grossman? If you look at that superbowl Mcnabb was pretending not to understand two minute drill and Owens was ready to play and win. This is not a conspiracy theory, there was pretty poor acting during that superbowl and clearly all players were not in on it. See for yourself…

6. Lown says:

Donovan fans are so moist. Sun Tzo it has everything to do with that superbowl loss. Read the art of war and get back to me. Wowyouserious? yeah I'm damn serious. like refs and players don't throw games. Speaking of declining educational programs great retort so much insight. WWF is real too huh. Sportsfan you know WTF I'm talking about and yes I read the article. I'm explaining why T.O is still taking jabs at Mcnabb after all this time. At ease people you can now go back to wondering about T.O's tweets…chortle