Lil Wayne Mad at Lebron James & D Wade: “They Ignore Me During Games” | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Lil Wayne Mad at Lebron James & D Wade: “They Ignore Me During Games”

by Robert Littal | Posted on Wednesday, January 19th, 2011

*Wait*

*What*

It appears Weezy is a bit perturb that Wade and Bron Bron don’t acknowledge his presence when he is sitting courtside.  I can’t confirm or deny he was high or drunk (possibly both) when he gave this quote to Rolling Stone Magazine.

“When Wayne sat court-side at a recent Miami Heat/New Orleans Hornets game he was upset that Lebron James and Dwayne Wade never came over to talk to him. ‘Them n***as never speak to a n***a,’ he says. ‘They don’t chuck me the deuce or nothing. N***a spent all that money on them f****g tickets … Come holla at me. We sit right by them little b***h-a** n***as. At least come ask me why I’m not rooting for you.’”

It appears Wayne is confusing the South Beach NWO with one of his baby mommas.

The one thing we do know is that Wayne, Bron and Wade’s ego are all on other planet, so comments like these shouldn’t be surprising.  I am sure Wayne will get over them not “chucking the deuce” up.

He still has a fan in Drake, so relax drink a capri sun (not laced in narcotics) and stay out of jail.

1. LB says:

Lil wayne has a big ego…check this out from NY Daily news concerning his recent stay at Rikers Island…."His visitors included a who's who of hip-hop royalty from Sean (Diddy) Combs and Nicki Minaj to Kanye West, who rapped his latest album for him.

Once, he received a call from former Jets quarterback Brett Favre telling him to "Keep your head up.""

Also Wayne always sees Jay-z gettin much love from LeBron and D-Wade during games so he wants some attention also……LeBron & Wade should be ashamed….lol

2. @gameunleashed says:

maybe it was the kobe bryant tribute song… "dont worry lebron get em next year."

3. Reg says:

Lil Wayne sounds like a real hoe, so what them nukas aint speak he ain't Jigga and never will be. LOL. He's somebody customer homie that dude need to give baby another kiss and go to a Knick game. His Booty still raw from Rikers he b aight.

4. 2fresh says:

I WISH WAYNE WUD GET ON THIS BITCH …I TELL THAT NIGGAH ..FUCK HIM ..THEY BE ALL ON HIS NUTZ ..U KNO WHAT I THINK ..FUCK HIM THATZ WHAT ..NAH MEAN

5. Schnapsen says:

granda leira de houxamo y cadoglo con endos camemo. dosos a grado y nônetos mosono con abricos engamo!

6. My husband and i felt now cheerful when Michael managed to complete his survey out of the ideas he discovered through your weblog. It is now and again perplexing just to be releasing helpful hints which usually many others might have been trying to sell. And now we discover we have the website owner to thank for this. All of the explanations you have made, the easy website navigation, the friendships you will aid to foster – it’s got all exceptional, and it’s really facilitating our son in addition to the family recognize that that matter is fun, and that is unbelievably vital. Many thanks for all the pieces!

7. Lela Busbin says:

Guten Tag Webmaster, dein Blog was beim Message schreiben ab und an wie eingefrohren, dann kam eine weiße Webseite trotzdem großartiger Blog. Grüße aus Hamburg

8. Ursula says:

I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

9. It is a worthwhile cause.

10. Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too wonderful. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a great website.